Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

Kakuta told to a french newspaper something like that :

" I'm improving more when I'm training with world class players like Drogba and Lampard than if I was playing in a weaker club"

Weird.

He wasn't at the Bridge on Sunday so I figured it had to do with his loan.

What about this:

Des amis partis en prêt m'ont raconté leurs entraînements, parfois c'est n'importe quoi ».

Weird.

He wasn't at the Bridge on Sunday so I figured it had to do with his loan.

What about this:

Des amis partis en prêt m'ont raconté leurs entraînements, parfois c'est n'importe quoi ».

"Friends of mine who have been loaned told me that their trainings, sometime are a real mess/ are really rubbish."

So I guess he really doesn't want to go in loan.... I wonder what's the meaning of all that... If I was Candid I would say it's because Carlo has guarenteed him playing time, but...

• 3 weeks later...

A loan is the better thing we can do. When we had 8 players injured he barely had playing time, then he won't play more from now. And when Alex and Zhirkov will come back, he won't even be on the bench (sub: Turnbull, Bosingwa, Bruma/Bertrand, Ramires, Zhirkov, Kalou, Sturridge).

And I guess Fulham is a good choice. He will stay near us, plus I don't think this is a team with great players, he should be easily a regular starter (if no, then he isn't the player we all think lol). And this is a good thing that it's a Premier League team !

And I hope he will play in his natural position, in the axis.

A Premier League loan would be ideal for Kakuta - not only would it give him experience in the league he wants to be successful in, but it will allow Chelsea fans, on a consistent basis, assess just what he is made of. And that is one way of getting the supporters onside.

I really hope this happens he would relish the opportunity to play through balls for a Andy Johnsons runs !

OH MY GOD, SOME GUY HAS JUST POSTED ON KAKUTA'S WALL ON FACEBOOK THE FOLLOWING ''Hey Gael please show this to carlo ancelotti.. Havin missed out on steven pienaar I reckon we shuld go after lukas podolski''

Oh yeah kakuta is really going to tell carlo to sign a player that would drop him further down our attacking pecking order. doh.gifrolleyes.gif

I really doubt the club allows a young player like Kakuta have his own Facebook page at fear of revealing stuff that would never reach the media.

They even shut down PvA's twitter account so what's stopping them from prohibiting Facebook?

West Ham ...a favour for Avram ????

Loaning him to a team that will be relegated is probably a risk the club wouldn't want to take. Besides as important as PL experience is surely loanining him to one of the best French sides would be better than loaning him to the worst team in the league.

@Kostas its his Facebook account, there are pictures in his Facebook pics that have not been published on the net. He has pictures of himself on nights out with his friends.

Tbh I hadn't checked his Facebook pictures and it looks like you're right. It could still be an obsessed fan but some of the material would be extremely hard to find.