Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

If we are going to loan him, I'd be glad that he goes to an English club where he will get regular 1st team football.

Though, I heard one thing on Blue News Headlines, 0:22 Gigi said something about loans...

But again, Carlo's quote from official website

One player possibly leaving the Bridge on a temporary basis in the near future is Gael Kakuta, who has been linked with gaining Premier League experience with Fulham.

'We are thinking about it,' Ancelotti admitted. 'It is good for our young players to play games and we are thinking about this, but we didn't take a decision about Kakuta.'

Yes like Welbeck for sunderland and Jack Wilshere for bolton when you get the player back they are more refined. He will be a fans fav with fulham as well, a player with his skill and vision would improve them !

Fulham boss Mark Hughes has expressed an interest in taking Chelsea starlet Gael Kakuta to Fulham on loan.

The 19-year-old has not been able to force his way into Carlo Ancelotti's first-team plans at Stamford Bridge so far this term, making just four starts.

Plenty of transfer speculation surrounds Craven Cottage, with the likes of Robbie Keane,spacer.gifShaun Wright-Phillipsspacer.gif and Henri Lansbury linked with moves to the club in recent weeks.

Hughes has identified the French U20 international as a player he would like to bring in until the end of the season.

"He's a player I know and I like the qualities he has," said Hughes.

"We are having lots of conversations about lots of players, but at the moment we don't know if any will go through.

"There is a lot of interest out there, whether we can conclude the deals only time will tell."

Chelseaspacer.gif boss Carlo Ancelotti has admitted he is open to his youngsters going out on loan, but has yet to take a decision on Kakuta.

"We are thinking about it," Ancelotti told the club's official site.

"It is good for our young players to play games and we are thinking about this, but we didn't take a decision about Kakuta."

Skysports

Kakuta's facebook page..

link?

OH MY GOD, SOME GUY HAS JUST POSTED ON KAKUTA'S WALL ON FACEBOOK THE FOLLOWING ''Hey Gael please show this to carlo ancelotti.. Havin missed out on steven pienaar I reckon we shuld go after lukas podolski''

Oh yeah kakuta is really going to tell carlo to sign a player that would drop him further down our attacking pecking order. doh.gifrolleyes.gif

LMAO

He once deleted my post which said "hey gael please sign a new contract at chelsea." First 'liked' it, then deleted it, probably after realising the club wouldn't really appreciate that lmao

Kakuta's facebook page..

link?

http://www.facebook....100000736322320

How many games did Di Santo manage to get at Blackburn again?....

Exactly. :rolleyes:

If he doesn't walk into the first team instantly, we should bring him back.

He was actually a first team starter at first, but about Jan/Feb his poor goals to game ratio meant he got the drop.

Although I don't exactly understand what your post is indicating.

On the other hand, we need to make sure the club which will get his will develop him according to our plans. Loans are all about player development and playing games is just a part of it.

Are we even sure about where we want him to play or what we want him to be? Kakuta's position is special and all we've done so far is sticking him to the wing but to my knowledge both Bordeaux and Fulham play with attacking midfielders instead of wingers and would probably suit his style more than our formation.

We don't have Fergie's links in the PL, I doubt we can "demand" playing time for our loanees. Kakuta will have to earn it and as far as I'm concerned that's a good thing.

If Kakuta is so good as some people here believe, he must be a starting player at Fulham.

How does that constitute 'crap?' If the player wants to play for Chelsea, he has to be good enough to play for Fulham first. Common sense dictates that - if he can't make an impression at an average club, there is very little chance he'll be able to cut the cheese at Stamford Bridge. So, as Henrique says, its time to see if he is as good as some people on here think he is - I'm very supportive of Gael, but he hasn't done anything yet IMO to warrant some of the praise he heaps.

So next time you want to criticise someone else's opinion, I'd make sure you aren't spouting crap yourself.

How we know that is his genuine facebook?

He has pictures on his page that are not published. He takes pictures of himself with his iphone and posts it straight away. He has pictures of himself on nights out with friends and his birthday, also in his bedroom. I have also spoken to him via messages and he knows too much about the training ground !

Also he puts pictures of himself in elevators lol laugh.gif

How does that constitute 'crap?' If the player wants to play for Chelsea, he has to be good enough to play for Fulham first. Common sense dictates that - if he can't make an impression at an average club, there is very little chance he'll be able to cut the cheese at Stamford Bridge. So, as Henrique says, its time to see if he is as good as some people on here think he is - I'm very supportive of Gael, but he hasn't done anything yet IMO to warrant some of the praise he heaps.

So next time you want to criticise someone else's opinion, I'd make sure you aren't spouting crap yourself.

Of course he needs to play well. But he is only talented 19 yo who now needs to polish his game and work on his weaknesses.

Do you actualy believe that those 4 months can determine his future? Or maybe that time can help him and us so he can be ready to play more in the next season.

Henrique has ilusions that all members here think that Gael is the next Messi-ah.

We should give Gael time. Look at Nasri for example, this season he is playing better than ever and he is 23.

We should give Gael time. Look at Nasri for example, this season he is playing better than ever and he is 23.

But look at United. Their loanees (Welbeck, Cleverly & Diouf) are all first team players at their loan clubs. Clifford went into his loan and became a first starter, that shows he's actually as good as we all think.

Kakuta must do the same a Fulham. Looking at their squad and the quality we believe he has, he must be a regular starter there. Even Mancienne has become important at Wolves.