• Drogba
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Torres

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game, I expect to batter Liverpool..

Btw their forum RAWK is a disgrace, classless peasants.

I've visited that site (forgive me for my sins) and I'm glad this place isnt anything like that..

anyone who has an opinion that differs from the established one on there gets ostracised and most likely banned :wank2:

Today is my birthday and im absolutly buzzing after this match! Drogba's goal was fantastic and the final score was way better then i imagined! the first half was alittel sluggish but they really seemed to open it up a lot in the second half!

-KTBFFH!!!

Cahill did well i think. The moment he nicked the ball of Bale they were absoloutly done, not that they were great before that.

The ghost goal was a bit of weird moment. Kinda changed the whole game. The officials should get technical help, goalline technology for example. Glad we didn´t relay on that and fucking destroyed them anyway. They were so, so poor even though they gave themselves a lifeline with Bales goal.

Mata was absoloutly superb again, Drogba just amazing. That is his best goal at Wembley for sure, he totally outplayed King and Gallas.

Maloudas shit ball, that was so fucking shamefull to watch. He can fuck right off at the end of the season. How is a striker supposed to score goals if the winger just plays the most shittiest ball away from him.

Fucking well done lads, superb afternoon to cure a nasty hangover.