• Drogba
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Torres

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to say even from that angle if it was a goal or not but at least based on that picture there's absolutely no way Spurs fans can go on about them being robbed or something. It was five fucking goals to their pathetic one goal and that ghost goal (if it even was that) aside the ref had a solid game.

Any news on Luiz yet? It looked a bad injury. :cry:

I HATE LIVERPOOL FANS SO MUCH!, fucking hell man i can't stand them. They're going on about us being huge cunts for the minute silence, fuck off i'm sure they have done it before. Yes it was terrible, but they are the worst of the lot.

Then they are saying cunts we will smash them in the final, luis suarez will murder them, oh and how shit spurs are. It's always about how shit the other team is, nothing good from us just the other team playing shit.