Chelsea v Barcelona

James

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd like to see the Blues beat both Spanish clubs, I'm most certainly rooting for Bayern today. I'm a bit surprised that Real is only a slight favorite in today's match to be honest, they could very well dominate.

As much as I'd like to see the Blues beat both Spanish clubs, I'm most certainly rooting for Bayern today. I'm a bit surprised that Real is only a slight favorite in today's match to be honest, they could very well dominate.

TBH...I rather play RM in Munich than Bayern in Munich...Just sayin...

I didn't know that.

Read through all the pages on every thread I post in? No, I have a life!

It depends on how fast a reader you are, you can do 'speed reading tests' online. It should only take 5 minutes or so for an average person to get through 10 pages on TC.

Otherwise what's the point of a forum? ..

It depends on how fast a reader you are, you can do 'speed reading tests' online. It should only take 5 minutes or so for an average person to get through 10 pages on TC.

Why do you always moan? so what if he posted the same video... who really cares.

I suppose not everyone has the same capabilities..

I can breeze through 10-20 pages in no time. If you do have difficulty reading quickly enough, you can take tests and have training.

Your a super reader fella, well done but what the fuck has this got to do with the Barca game?

Well, you should take into consideration that english isn't my native language which makes it a bit harder. It takes me at least 25 mins to read through 10 pages.Besides, I hardly think the point of a forum is reading every single post.

But we've moved way off topic here.

Well, you should take into consideration that english isn't my native language which makes it a bit harder. It takes me atleast 20-25mins to read through 10 pages.Besides, I hardly think the point of a forum is reading every single post.

But we've moved way off topic here.

being foreign is not excuse enough for your abnormally slow reading times Choulo. Stay behind after class for extra tuition with TX and pick up the pace a bit.

Oh and stop skipping pages for god sake, this is a forum after all :D