Chelsea v Barcelona

James

Bayern defeated Real. Believe we will defeat Barca :)

Tip: Put some money on barca in bet. If they win, you get money, if Chelsea wins, you get endless happines ;) However, I still bet on Us, because I think we can win this.

You only make money by taking the dawgs...CFC is the biggest dawg left....put some funds on CFC...personally I don't gamble, but I will be rooting for The Blues tomorrow

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only make money by taking the dawgs...CFC is the biggest dawg left....put some funds on CFC...personally I don't gamble, but I will be rooting for The Blues tomorrow

For those who are interested, today's game's odds were Real +155 and Bayern +165 (i.e. Real a slight favorite), and tomorrow is Barca -154 and Chelsea +375. Nobody's really giving the Blues much of a chance, even at the Bridge.

I did bet on us, read last sentence. But they say you should never bet on team you like and have feelings for. Blues all the way!

I cannot believe what I'm seeing here. People saying we don't have any chance at all? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! For the last week I've been walking around with my head up high saying Chelsea ain't no bitches to beat and you think we'll lose to those cheating scum?!

CAREFREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE! WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC!

Bring on those diving cunts. We're more than ready! Gonna sing my heart out in the movie theater!

Well, I can't go to the game and our local cinema is broadcasting it on a big hd screen, so I'm going with my buddies and we're hoping that out of 400 places there would be around 50% of Barca supporters to shout at. What's the deal here.

For those who are interested, today's game's odds were Real +155 and Bayern +165 (i.e. Real a slight favorite), and tomorrow is Barca -154 and Chelsea +375. Nobody's really giving the Blues much of a chance, even at the Bridge.

I like those odds.

We need to be more realistic , the chances of us coming out of the game with a 2 goal lead or more are the same of Torres scoring 20 goals this season , it was possible 2 or 3 years ago but now it just won't happen.

a 1-0 win for us would be perfect to go at the camp-nu , park the bus and try to snatch an away goal.

Our game play should exactly the same in 2009 , all about defending in numbers , wait for them , keep spaces between defense and midfield very tight that means the double pivot has to drop back just in-front of our defense , have patience , use pace and power for counters and get physical as lions defending their territory.

May be then if we are lucky enough we can keep a clean sheet and get a goal.

Sturridge ahead of Kalou for me today. he has the pace and trickery to take on Puyol who is mostly playin at LB (No kiddin, i asked a guy on a barca forum and he said puyi has been playin LB since abidal's transplantation)

sturridge can easily get past puyol and if u grind Him up for an hour that He needs to get back and defend, he will do it