Alvaro Negredo

Justin_3d

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Talksport. I'm not believing it until we get more links.

I believe they took it from spain source, same source that informed first about Mata transfer, don't ask me for name of the source, I just read it somewhere.

edit: the source is "Marca". Just found the name, but not knowing anything about it.

edit2: What fool I am. Lol it's written in article on talk sport. :banghead:

definatley talented player! he aint no slouch but never looked at him and thought 'would love him in a chelsea shirt',but if we do offload drogba i believe lukaku should be promoted to first team and we should concentrate on buying a left sided winger!

• 8 months later...

Not sure how reliable but we have been linked with Negredo again...

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/breaking-chelsea-negotiating-e18-million-transfer-of-sevilla-striker-alvaro-negredo/

According to Spanish radio station, Cadena COPE, Chelsea manager, Rafa Benitez is keen on adding Negredo as a second striker to compliment fellow Spanish international, Fernando Torres.

Sevilla is desperate clear some of their outstanding debt, with club president, Jose Maria del Nido announcing to the shareholders that the Andalusian club may very well sell players to clear debts, noting Negredo as a possible option.

Sevilla’s thought is that with the sale of Negredo, and possibly several other sales, the club would be able to sufficiently balance the books and get into the black.

Chelsea have been linked with several players from La Liga, most notably, Atletico Madrid’s Radamel Falcao, but their attempts have fallen by the wayside as the player nor the club are willing to part company in January.

Chelsea were then contemplating a loan deal for Barcelona striker, David Villa, who has seen little action since recovering from his leg break.

However, those plans were shelved as Barcelona publically stated that Villa is a vital player to the club’s second half plans and would not be sold.

Chelsea were then left with Negredo as the third and final option, seeing an opportunity to snatch up a world-class striker for a reasonable price.

I am very dissapointed to see Benitez in front of the transfer deals. He won't be here for the next season (hopefully), so just piss off!

Negredo is shit and he is just looking for Spanish players (while there are some good options out there). But I guess only Belgians and Brazilians are biased...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You