Fulham 1 - 1 Chelsea

73 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Just hope that this time around, Roman does a complete overhaul, not only of the squad, but also the board room, the processes , the power structures and channels involved in every step of our club.

Integration of youth into senior team needs some sort of structure in a club like ours.... Otherwise it only takes one failed process to slowly pollute and spoil every other function of the club.

Cannot explain the depths of how much last nights result has got to me.

If we beat Barcelona and win the CL everyone and their mamma will be up on these players and the board that they will get another 10 year contracts!

While disappointing, this result is far from a surprise. We have a history of mucking-up opportunities, especially this season, so nothing new there.

Front four of Meireles, Ramires, Torres and Kalou is a mid table attack and nothing more. We could not string 3 passes together all night. We never looked like scoring in open play. It's hard for our defense to remain focused for 90 minutes with such a poor midfield, unable to keep the ball, and not much better attack.

We have such a tiny squad in terms of depth and quality, and yet so many distractions in FA Cup and CL. We have to choose our priorities and one can only hope we chose them right. We have like three players imo, who are able to stand out and bring something more in the match: Mata, Sturridge and David Luiz. Nobody started last night. Without these players on form next four games could be extremely difficult to watch. Of course we can expect Drogba to make an impact at Wembley and against Barca.

I voted Cech MOTM because he made some really nice saves, but Ryan Bertrand was the only positivity from the game. I tend to believe that he would definitely get better playing alongside a better wide man. He would be able to develop a good understanding with wide man, Kevin de Bruyne perhaps, and together they could make our left side quite interesting. The boy can already whip in some good balls. His game as a young LB is truly inspiring. Shame he is the only that inspires at the moment.

The future will definitely bring changes if we stay without CL football. Things will improve, even if we don't make the top four. We need changes more than we need CL .

It fucking makes my blood boil when Gourlay and Buck are pictured on screen. Cunts.

When they zoomed in on those cunts towards the end of the game and that idiot Emenalo was laughing and doing some kind of retarded action with his shoulders, I nearly threw my remote at the television

False , we have dropped 17 points in the final 10 mins. :cry:

Not all of those points are dropped in the final 10 minutes. We have dropped 17 points from winning position in the league this season. Only Wolves have dropped more(20).

EDIT: Just saw the stats. We have conceded 17 goals in the last 10 mins of PL games this season while dropping 17 points when we are winning, as stated above.

I'm actually wondering what do our players think about all this slow sideways and backwards passing especially when 85% of the time, we pass between the CBs & CDM. Each player when they get the ball, they take 3-4 touches before passing it to another player. It's like they get the ball, take a nice & beautiful picture with it before giving the opportunity to someone else. What is worse though is when there's an option to make a forward pass to a player in a forward position, they take a safetier option by passing backwards to the CB!

When they zoomed in on those cunts towards the end of the game and that idiot Emenalo was laughing and doing some kind of retarded action with his shoulders, I nearly threw my remote at the television

Unnecessary, i can't remember what Emenalo ever did to anyone? he's just hated for no apparent reason, even when he's doing a good job recruiting youth players.

All that said, what he was doing yesterday was extremely weird :lol:

Unnecessary, i can't remember what Emenalo ever did to anyone? he's just hated for no apparent reason, even when he's doing a good job recruiting youth players.

All that said, what he was doing yesterday was extremely weird :lol:

haha I don't really have anything against Emenalo personally since we don't really know wtf he actually has done at the club as there are conflicting reports, but in general they're all twats as far as I'm concerned :lol:

After all, I we somehow, khm, win CL this year, I dont realy care if we dont finish on 4th place in PL.

If we somehow miraculously do win the Champions League I'd rather not finish in the top4 because it would be twice the fun when Tottenham or Newcastle fans would have already celebrated their CL spot only to watch it being taken away from them when Chelsea qualifiy through winning the 2012 CL. :ph34r:

I will never, not in a million years, understand Roberto Di Matteo. I had some hope after Napoli game, but that's all lost and gone. He is only an interim coach with nothing to lose and he plays the way only coward would play. Kalou? Mikel? Meireles? I hoped after Napoli game he realized Drogs and Torres can play together with Mata behind their back, but... He's just a copy of AVB with just a bit more luck.

I'd surely call "all in". We're in deep trouble anyways

its over. this was the decider. we ll win against newcastle but draw to arse and pool so dropping 4 more points whereas newcastle will drop a minimum of 6(chelsea and city and i hope fulham or stoke or everton) but its difficult to see tottenham drop 6 points. almost impossible maybe 4 but definitely not 6. but still lets hope. come on chelsea.