Chelsea vs Benfica

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost game time, Good luck boys! No matter what happens let's stay classy and I'll talk to you guys after the game. KTBFFH and Forca Benfica!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just a fancy way of admitting defeat!

Kalou is back to starting games more often and looks like he is going to get his requested new contract again and again and again ....

He can score goals and tap ins as much as he wants but i just want him to fuck off and stop playing in our shirt .

just perhaps YOU are wrong ...maybe you should fuck off and support another team

btw, real madrid are playing apoel tonight in their second leg of the quarter final of the champ......oh bollocks, i don't give a friggin shit about it.

come on chelsea! :blue scalf:

Come on Chelsea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell is Ramires on the right again ?? We need his pace and defensive drive in the middle !

Ramires has been pretty good on the right I think. I don't think he plays as well in he holding role in a midfield 2.