Chelsea vs Napoli

BlueLion.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our old striker Cristiano Lucarelli (probably Mazzarri's secret lover

:P) is training our defenders on head-shots. Under these conditions, I think that also Mata (5 ft 7 in) can score on head-shot :D

Remember Napoli fans are very pessimistic... they said they would finish last in their group and that we'd beat them! :lol::D

no, believe me that we are very realistic when we say we will not pass the turn, the chelsea is much stronger than Naples...

What is giving me hope is the pressure Napoli will be under and that they will be without their crowd. We score 1 and their players will begin to fear a bit. We score another one and the fear will grow just as our confidence....that's all of course if they don't hit us on a counter and regain confidence of their own.

I'm looking forward to the match, if we go out, I will cheer for Napoli for the rest of CL :)

We played well last time, just that Malouda lacked quality to cross he had great oppertunities.

And Meireles and Ramires let the side down in the midfield, Meireles missed a stupid interception when he could of easily of gotten it and they almost scored, just things like that, you have to be perfect against Napoli, so our midfield and defence has got to be perfect, here is an example

England Vs Spain, England beat Spain 1-0, it was a lucky goal but forget that, England defended the best i've ever seen them defend against a team, and it was against the best players who produce the greatest quality in the world, possibly ever, and they intercepted, blocked, and tackled any play there was for the full 90 minutes, Spain only broke through once and it was a shot on the angle what Fabregas missed. Where as England broke through twice.

Now i know it's not going be like that because the way we play is completely different, i'm just saying it needs to be perfect, against stoke when i watched the game, we just flung loads of bodys upfront and lacked the quality to cross the ball in or even hoof it in the crowd, that's how poor it is, looks like we got to get them on a counter and score our goals, just like we did against Valencia, but this time, it's going to be much much harder.

I think it will be a great match, Napoli's game is better away from San Paolo and Chelsea at Stamford Bridge finds the charge to play better. The atmosphere at the stadium i think will be exciting :D

May the worst team win!

*hahahahahha that means we will win!*.

This would be right time to use Luiz as DM, he could be that differece in midfield.

You're kidding, right?

This would be the worst time to try Luiz as DM. For gods sakes he is a CB and a damn good one.

I also doubt that RDM will stray away from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3.

You're kidding, right?

This would be the worst time to try Luiz as DM. For gods sakes he is a CB and a damn good one.

I also doubt that RDM will stray away from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3.

What makes you think that?, if anything he will play Essien there or Mikel.

What makes you think that?, if anything he will play Essien there or Mikel.

I'm sorry, what makes me think what? Not trying to be impolite I just don't understand what you are saying.

If you are referring to that I think he will play 4-2-3-1 then yes, Essien or Mikel could play, I never denied that?