• Drogba
    • SUB - Mata
    • SUB - Sturridge
    • SUB - Luiz

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe some of the stuff i am reading.

We never once looked like conceding, we had total control of the match and kept going at Stoke until eventually we found a breakthrough. If United produced a performance like that you would all be in the english football thread waxing lyricals about how it.

We never once looked like conceding, we had total control of the match and kept going at Stoke until eventually we found a breakthrough. If United produced a performance like that you would all be in the english football thread waxing lyricals about how it.

Exactly mate, this is what annoys me about this forum... some of the members are never happy, or they just love hating Chelsea.

I'm happy to see we won and Didier got his 100th goal, but I'm also pretty pissed because due to connection problems with Internet I couldn't make the prediction and watch the game. <_<

Exactly! just watched MOTD, and it's all Chelsea apart from the time JT headed the ball to Jerome :lol:

I now wonder what side we'll play against Napoli, i don't see it being the side we played today.

Only changes i'd make: Mata for Kalou, Sturridge for Ramires, Essien for Meireles.

Frustrating match, but considering that we started without Sturridge and Mata and that we hit the woodwork about 3-4 times, I guess that wasn't too bad. Anyway, great performance from Lampard and Drogba, and it's good to see Mikel is getting back on form.

Mata, Sturridge & Torres ALL on the bench was a very poor decision by RDM indeed. You have to play at least one of them.

Torres shoulda played some part today. But with that rubbish first XI, we didn't have a choice. The substitutions that were made were necessary and I don't argue with them. But the problem was that if all 3 weren't left out, we could have saved a substitute and used it on Torres.

"fans" like you discust me, you always find something to whine about. We won against a good team who came off 2 straight wins and the fact that they had a red card doesnt mean shit when WE are attacking because it just made their whole team go defensive. We completley outplayed them and had about 70% possession. That is impressive, even if we should have scored at least 1 more because we had loads of chances.

But seriousley, quit whining and bitching because we'we won 2 straight now and that is what counts. Also consider that RDM was resting a few players for the Napoli game.

Ya'll talk shit about the team he picked and Drogba. But hey, we fucking won and Drogba fucking scored. THAT is what counts. You'd rather see Torres running around the pitch like a headless chicken and maybe PERFORM better with his movement or would u rather see us WIN?

I now wonder what side we'll play against Napoli, i don't see it being the side we started today.

Luiz has to start at CENTRE HALF, he is not the sort of player you leave out when chasing a tie.

Because he still offer's the most going forward and he was fantastic in the last do or die CL tie against Valencia.

For me Luiz-JT is still number one partnership, Cahill for me is immediate back up to both and a very good one may i add.

Because he still offer's the most going forward and he was fantastic in the last do or die CL tie against Valencia.

Doesn't mean anything imo, that game we more or less parked the bus, which made he and JT's job a whole lot easier.