Napoli 3-1 Chelsea

Steve

Man of the Match (obvious tongue-in-cheek expression...)  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who was, in your view, the best Chelsea player against Napoli??

• Petr Cech
    • Juan Mata
    • Gary Cahill
    • Branislav Ivanovic
    • David Luiz
    • Raul Meireles
    • Didier Drogba
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • Ramires
    • Jose Bosingwa
    • Florent Malouda
    • SUB - Frank Lampard
    • SUB - Ashley Cole
    • SUB - Michael Essien

We got outclassed, simple, outclassed, though not surprising, it will take a miracle to get a 2-0 victory with the pathetic form of all our players and the illogical tactics of AVB,

And what's depressing about it, we have no one for hope, Terry out, AVB likely yet again to Start the Portuguese duo if Bosingwa fit, this is seriously becoming the dark ages of Chelsea F.C

If are at least less than 5 signings in the summer or at least a few youth introductions, the future of Chelsea will be dammned, and we will become the next Leeds.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so, so sad.

I have tickets for two of our next three matches, but I'm not going to them. I'm so angry, disappointed and disillusioned by this fucking woeful excuse of a 'team'. I feel like not bothering for the rest of the season, I really do. Can't be fucked with this any more.

Aww Alex :( you should go!!

Bitter and embarrassing defeat, but it could've been worse, look at Arsenal. We could've easily conceded 5 or more in this game.

I am not optimistic at all about the second leg though, for 2 main reasons:

1) We can't score

2) The Lavezzi - Cavani duo will be impossible to prevent from scoring

2-0 will be impossible, if we're being realistic. And in all likelihood Roman will sack AVB and we will be left with a rubbish coach for the rest of the season. How depressing.

The only way we can score 2 goals is if Napoli are getting complacent after there 8-0 up.

I feel so, so sad.

I have tickets for two of our next three matches, but I'm not going to them. I'm so angry, disappointed and disillusioned by this fucking woeful excuse of a 'team'. I feel like not bothering for the rest of the season, I really do. Can't be fucked with this any more.

It feels a hell of a lot better when we win a trophy if you have seen us play through the shit times. The players need to realise how their poor performances can make the fans feel though

Glad this is over.I wasn't even disappointed by the scoreline this time,i predicted a 4-1 loss during half-time.

I just don't understand how some of you guys were expecting us to get a good result tonight.We don't have a manager and our team is full of overpaid players who don't give a fuck about the club.

I feel so, so sad.

It comes to something when I am getting so wound up over a game. But it isn't one game, it's the whole fucking season. Fuck it! :(

Mate it's too painful it really is, i can't even remember winning, infact i can't remember being happy after a match, it's just painful watching Chelsea all the time.

That was the worst fucking performance I've seen by a Chelsea defence. What the fuck was that? Raul Meireles and Lampard need to leave right now. Raul was a fuckwit on the pitch, and Lampard, who the fuck do you think you are? You come on and take 2 wasteful long range shots that wouldn't have gone in if I was goalkeeper in 20 minutes and that's all you contribute? Fuck off, you've had your time here and I respect you for that but its apparent now that you've become a waste of space. The entire back 4 should be dropped or perhaps even fined wages for that. Credit to the attackers, at least they managed to fashion a few chances. Mata played well today, Malouda and Sturridge weren't too bad and Drogba was ineffectual but that's hardly his fault.

I'm glad I don't watch Chelsea often these days. I don't know how you people can deal with watching such shit on a regular basis, this kind of thing usually has me fuming for most of the day.

Our team is just a complete joke... end of story!

Mata and Ivanovic did pretty well, credit to Ashley Cole for clearing off the line to stop it from being 4-1, but my fucking god... it doesn't take a genius to work out how fucking shit we are!!

First of all... Meireles did absolutely nothing... nothing at all... the only thing he was noted for was getting booked... that's all... Meireles is still a Liverpool player in my opinion! Ordered by Kenny Dalglish to fuck up our midfield!!

Secondly, Sturridge needs to learn to play more like a team player, and not just play for himself!! There are other players in a Chelsea shirt you know, fucking pass to one of them!!

I almost fucking killed someone. Bosingwa in for cole at LB, Lampard and Essien out, Malouda and Mereiles on ?!? WTF! I'm trying to be a loyal fan and support the guy, but you have to give me SOMETHING to work with. So much for being the pride of England ... We've got to fucking rock them at Stamford Bridge. Soo looking forward to that match, stay positive !

It feels a hell of a lot better when we win a trophy if you have seen us play through the shit times. The players need to realise how their poor performances can make the fans feel though

Tell me about it mate. I remember making a post last season on wishing we were the Chelsea team of old... the inconsistent one that had some fabulous players and played magnificent football, full of effort and endeavour. The fans are the club, and the players are letting us down. Tonight was not so bad, but the lack of effort or even concern about the game makes me so fucking angry.