Napoli v Chelsea

James

Napoli fans racially abuse Chelsea's players.

http://www.dailymail...ist-chants.html

This is really strange, because many Napoli's supporters aren't totally correct with opponent supporters and players (and we're ashamed fot that), but we have never had problems with racism o similar stuff: if this would be true, would be a big shame for us.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a year 11 student and having to leave at 8 to get to school is a PAIN. Will be watching the first have and will be glued to my phone until the final whistle for results. On that note does anyone in Australia know any FREE way of listening to the games on the iPhone? (BBC radio doesn't work over here i've tried)

Lol pull a sicky. Im taking the morning off class to watch it.

Napoli fans racially abuse Chelsea's players.

http://www.dailymail...ist-chants.html

Mah.... it seems very strange, impossible!! In Naples there is no racism. Naples peoples are "black" in the soul, in the mind. And many naples people are black or mulatto (sons or granchildren oh USA soldiers, or africans)

No, i think is a big misunderstanding. believe me!!

Mah.... it seems very strange, impossible!! In Naples there is no racism. Naples peoples are "black" in the soul, in the mind. And many naples people are black or mulatto (sons or granchildren oh USA soldiers, or africans)

No, i think is a big misunderstanding. believe me!!

Is that true for all Sicilians? I bet that is a source of conflict among Italians.

Is that true for all Sicilians? I bet that is a source of conflict among Italians.

Sicilians i don't know, we are from "Campania", non "Sicily", but I think sicilians aren't racist. Conflict among italians? Oh, only northern italians (Lega Nord) that are really racist.

However i heard and seen the clip. And I am sure that (very young and stupid) people don't say "bu bu", but "u u" like monkeys, and not against "blacks" players, but against Mata.

however I'm very disappointend

Sicilians i don't know, we are from "Campania", non "Sicily", but I think sicilians aren't racist. Conflict among italians? Oh, only northern italians (Lega Nord) that are really racist.

However i heard and seen the clip. And I am sure that (very young and stupid) people don't say "bu bu", but "u u" like monkeys, and not against "blacks" players, but against Mata.

however I'm very disappointend

Forgive me. I now remember Napoli is south of Roma. I always confuse the location of Napoli with Palermo. I feel like an imbecile now.

You would think I would know Italy better with all the hours I've spent playing Rome: Total War.

Forgive me. I now remember Napoli is south of Roma. I always confuse the location of Napoli with Palermo. I feel like an imbecile now.

You would think I would know Italy better with all the hours I've spent playing Rome: Total War.

Both, Napoli and Palermo, are in south of Rome. And both are very nice and ancient town. Excellent food, sun, and people sympathy...

Bring it on baby! Got a good feeling about this! We're shit and we know we are but I've just got a funny inkling we may well stuff the spaghetti-eaters :D

Damn man, I eat spaghetti. Am I Italian without knowing?

It would explain the large nose and abundance of dark hair.

Bring it on baby! Got a good feeling about this! We're shit and we know we are but I've just got a funny inkling we may well stuff the spaghetti-eaters :D

Lavezzi, Cavani, Hamsik, Inler, Zuniga and Gargano aren't "spaghetti-eaters"..... :halo: and however I suggest you to eat spaghetti (napoletani), they are very, very good :yes:

If the racism reports are true then I hope big drogs heard about it because if there is one thing we could do with its a wound up ,psyched up and firing on all cylinders Drogba.

I repeat: there is no racism in Naples, ABSOLUTELY!!! Naples people aren't racist!! But are victim of racism. I assure!!

Lavezzi, Cavani, Hamsik, Inler, Zuniga and Gargano aren't "spaghetti-eaters"..... :halo: and however I suggest you to eat spaghetti (napoletani), they are very, very good :yes:

Haha I love spaghetti :lol: It was a word-play.... "stuff the spaghetti-eaters" - ie. stuff as in make them full, and stuff as in stuffed spaghetti, such as ravioli :D