Napoli v Chelsea

James

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romeu must play, he just fuckin MUST. His stability and quick passing will save our assess in counter attacks and holding the ball as well as dropping back when Luiz has a boner for going up

--------Drogba---Sturridge-------

----------------Mata-----------------

------Essien---------Ramires-------

---------------Romeu-----------------

A.Cole------------------------Ivanovic

----------J.Terry----Luiz--------------

----------------Cech---------------------

That is what i would put out and i am behind it 100 percent

--------------Cech--------------

Iva------Luiz-----Terry/Cahill---Cole/Bos

---------Essien----Romeu-----

Ramires-----Mata------Kalou

-------------Drogba--------------

??

That would be an IDEAL line up, at least in my books.

Being a year 11 student and having to leave at 8 to get to school is a PAIN. Will be watching the first have and will be glued to my phone until the final whistle for results. On that note does anyone in Australia know any FREE way of listening to the games on the iPhone? (BBC radio doesn't work over here i've tried)

Being a year 11 student and having to leave at 8 to get to school is a PAIN. Will be watching the first have and will be glued to my phone until the final whistle for results. On that note does anyone in Australia know any FREE way of listening to the games on the iPhone? (BBC radio doesn't work over here i've tried)

If you have the Chelsea app, most the games they put on there.

I'm excited because every time we have HUGE pressure and I firmly resign myself to a 3-0 defeat (vs city, utd and valencia especially) we end up really rising to the occasion. its so strange because in those games we don't play a different style, you can just sense the urgency and focus the players have over other games... things like that go to show that AVBs tactics and trainings work, he just doesnt have the motivations and man management aspects totally sorted yet.

we have the quality for sure to win a war of attrition in italy here.

here's my 11

cech

essien -- brane -- luiz -- bert

------------ mikel -------------

ramires ---------- lamps

sturridge--drogs---mata

also a 4-2-3-1 with mikel and essien holding with cahill @ CB and brane @ RB would be good too