Napoli v Chelsea

James

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll probably win. I was very nervous about this game but with Drogba you always have a chance of winning the game, Sturridge always scores when Drogab is on the pitch because he takes defenders away from Mata and Sturridge. 2-0 Chelsea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valencia were in top form when we raped them at Mestalla and they were very lucky to equalize. Shout out to Solomon. Napoli will be a problem but their not that MUCH of a threat.

Whether we beat them or not depends on the mood the team is in or maybe its because of the shitty results lately that i'm so relaxed. Whatever.

Kill em Didier.

We all love Spaghetti and Ravioli and Pizza and the greatest of them all .....

This Man! zola3.jpg

I wish to be born some years earlier in order to be enjoy for this man's skills (I was a little kid when he played in SSC Napoli): what a player!

I repeat: there is no racism in Naples, ABSOLUTELY!!! Naples people aren't racist!! But are victim of racism. I assure!!

that's a bit of a sweeping generalization and also its being reported globally by many trusted media Outlets. Have to take their word I'm afraid.

that's a bit of a sweeping generalization and also its being reported globally by many trusted media Outlets. Have to take their word I'm afraid.

This, so called, "trusted media" even understand what have Napoli's supporters said? I have seen the video on YouTube and I have to specify that "CURNUT'!!!!" is not a racist term ......

This, so called, "trusted media" even understand what have Napoli's supporters said? I have seen the video on YouTube and I have to specify that "curnut'!!!!" is not a racist term ......

no idea but I'm fairly sure our club as well as the media have not made these statements based on one non racist word.

This morning Villas Boas and Chelsea players, walking along the waterfront, under the sun, surrounded by applause, requests of autographs and photo (clip of Sky TV)

These are real Naples people!! :yes:

Do you think any of the front three (Lavezzi, Hamsik, Cavani) would join Chelsea, seeing as they have been heavily linked with us in the past?