Chelsea 1-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As already said the Mourinho chants were from the Birmingham fans.

However there was a bad atmosphere today, boos at half time and full time, singing Lampards name after Mata missed the penalty, ironic cheers when Mikel went off, boos when Mata went off - not nice.

And not nice what the manager and the players are doing to us (the fans).

Piss poor performance at home. Typical, But against a championship side???

I felt so sorry for AVB before the match, the way he was shaking, but he alone got himself into that position.

"We don't need any more signings." I knew that phrase as soon as he said it in the last week of January that it would haunt him the rest of the season.

Poor performance, and seemed as if the back line were the only ones who gave a fuck. As said before, Torres isn't the liability, Drogba was absent too, its our way of playing and formation with our current players that are fucking us. Why play a 4 3 3 with 1 defensive midfielder, one energy tempo midfielder, and one possession minded midfielder....where is the creativity?? At least tweak or shake the formation that plays to everyone strengths. Cahill did alright considering there is a huge language barrier between him and the entire team, another player that seemed as if he only wanted to win. Penalty should have been retaken as the goalie stepped over the line. Fair play to Birmingham in keeping us shut out, they pressured us great and led us to create no chances. I will not be satisfied if we continue to play the 4 3 3, if we play that constantly, our season is damned, its ruined, it done.

Lord save us in Naples...

I haven't watched the match yet but just reading the comments on this thread and looking at the score line tells me that its the same old shit. I just hope these boys can find something for the Napoli game because Napoli will be up for it !

I haven't watched the match yet but just reading the comments on this thread and looking at the score line tells me that its the same old shit. I just hope these boys can find something for the Napoli game because Napoli will be up for it !

Not just shit, the greatest amount of disrespect from players and fans to AVB, pathetic.

"As already said the Mourinho chants were from the Birmingham fans.

However there was a bad atmosphere today, boos at half time and full time, singing Lampards name after Mata missed the penalty, ironic cheers when Mikel went off, boos when Mata went off - not nice."

Wow, i didn´t realised that. That is as disgraceful and unloyal football "supporters" can be. I am out of words and explanations for such a poor behaviour. People just being unthankful and respectless all around. Sick of this. That´s it, i am just sick and pissed off.

For me Chelsea is a substitute for a religious faith but with every religion it seems, it should be a private thing. Hearing and reading what people´s opinions are on the Club they say they love is just so depressing.

Instead of trying to cheer the team to a win or give them some confidence they go on and destroy the very rest of it. Disgrace.

Not just shit, the greatest amount of disrespect from players and fans to AVB, pathetic.

I heard about that and I think its disgusting. I'm not a fan of AVB but supporters think they can do whatever they want these days just because they have paid to watch the game in the stands.

And to think we have second highest wage bill in the country under these circumstances is laughable. Imagine how our club would benefit if we could, only for this season, pay the players on basis how good they really are. We could rebuild our squad, make some world class signings without worrying FFP rules, and still make more profit than Arsenal .Wishful thinking...

Anyone notice how bad Drogba was when he came on? yes he might have fired up the team a little due to his personality but other than that he was useless. His inclusion simply led to Luiz and Raul playing long ball after long ball into drogba who wasn't able to really do anything significant with it. The problem today was the midfield. There were so many instances when I saw all three midfielders bunched together, ball watching and then Birghingham switched the play and were on the attack. Also, Luiz and Cahill were doing all the work pushing the ball upfield. Our Midfield had no presence, the passing was frankly horrible and the link up play was as usual, terrible. Everyone slams Torres but honestly, how is he supposed to score if he has to go to pretty much the halfway line to see the ball?? We need strong midfielders who will dictate the game and be creative in the opposition half. MEIREILES CAN NOT DO THIS. Neither can Mikel nor ramires.

There are alot of issues within CFC at the moment and I don't think anyone can correctly identify what is really happening. All I know is that hoofing the ball up to an out of form Drogba isn't gonna solve our problems in the long or short term.

Besides all the doom and gloom: Cahill had a really good game. Can see him to be JTs succesor (they even look a like a bit).

Good to have Ramires back in the side. Should play behind Mata, Juan in Nr 10 position, Ramires going forward and making space for Juan.

Luiz was good as well. Bertrand looked a bit shakey but that might be down to his lack of first team football.