Chelsea 1-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

I really fear for AVB's job... I mean, it's never good when the fans are chanting Mourinho's name during the match... there will be some parting attacks by AVB if he ever does get sacked... which is getting more and more likely with every game we don't win!

I feel for him, because, although his tactical changes are piss poor, it's the players who are supposed to get out there and perform well, which they are FAR from doing!

Also, how the FUCK does Meireles play so shit, yet he manages to play the whole game?? Is AVB in love with Meireles or something??

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after today: 4231 IS A MUST! Raul M. our midfield 2 should be ramirez and essien and forwards of Kalou Mata, Danny and Drogs. Kalou is starting 11 again. felt like decades when we wanted his head. AVB WAS supposedly FREAKING SHAKING ON THE SIDELINE. YOU GIVE A GUY THIS JOB AND GIVE HIM THIS LITTLE SUPPORT. THE some of Veterans that are supposed to help lead the team are turning on him, the fans seem to think jose will fix everything. YOU FREAKING BRING IN A 34 YEAR OLD, SUPPORT HIM!

The thing is as well...the team he picked should've been capeable of getting a decent result! And yet you couldnt really tell which side was premier league and which one was championship.B'Ham played so much better then us espically 2nd half.Mean least 2nd half we started to look more like a team but still.Dodgy moments!

And agree about the Jose chants..embrassing.The guy can hear and all! Not exactly gana inspire him in anyway

bad as it was...we didnt loose.Got a replay which we need mega luck in really but...could've been worse.

And let's not kid ourselves, we've been playing this way even when Carlo was the manager. AVB didn't just enter into a wonderful team playing attacking football and MAKE them play this way. They've been like this for quite some time.

AVB has quite a few flaws, but I still support him.

AVB shouldn't be in charge of transfers probably. Chelsea should probably let a guy that knows how to asses a team's needs bring people in. YOU CAN'T LET A 34 YEAR OLD RUN CHELSEA. that's crazy. I hope Ron was shaking his head at the players not the manager.

Is it just me, or have the fans been singing something like "Jose Mourinhooo" ?

Yeah they were!! And while they were at it, they might as well have sung, "we are all plastic fans" right afterwards! ... the only time the supporters come close to showing any real support to the players, and it was something AVB didn't want to hear during the game! Pathetic...

From what I saw, Drogba was also getting frustrated like Torres because of the crap from midfield. Certainly he can do more than the Spaniard in such situations, but even he was getting pissed off.

So many times I saw him bend his body waiting to chase the through ball, only to end up raising his arms in despair because the midfielder (eg. Meireles) played a sideways pass. Then there was the annoying long ball tactic. Just because there's a person with Drogba 11 on his shirt, doesn't mean you keep hoofing up the ball every oppurtunity.

And if AVB ever thinks of choosing Meireles to start, I hope he thinks again...because between the two the Portuguese is far worse atm...

Yeah even Drogba was not as good as Torres. All Drogba had was leadership, and nothing else.

They both are bad and is because of what you stated.

Still don't understand why the club nor AVB managed to fix this with 2 transfer windows this season...ridicules from both!

Would be nice for a change to see Mata/ST/Sturridge slipped in behind the defence by one of our midfielders....

Yep that's our biggest problem. Our midfield takes way too many passes. Apart from his bursts and energy, Ramires isn't good with the ball and with a pass. Mikel lol. Meireles poor. Lampard poor. We just haven't got anyone there ATM.

Yeah even Drogba was not as good as Torres. All Drogba had was leadership, and nothing else.

They both are bad and is because of what you

Yeah Drogba was awful as well but at least he got the goalkeeper to reduce that ridiculous time wasting.

Before this turns into a rant between the Drogba and Torres fanboys, and before I go insane after another 'fucking disgrace' of a performance, I think we can be grateful we even managed a draw. Pathetic display, woeful management from Villas-Boas and again we saw the team completely rely on Mata today. Mikel and Meireles were fucking useless. Can't fault any of the defenders. Kalou and Lampard both did nothing when they came on, and come to think about it, neither did Drogba. Brilliant header from Sturridge, with a cross supplied by the man of the match Branislav Ivanovic. Not at all happy, but we're still in it, which is all that counts.

They both are bad and is because of what you stated.

Still don't understand why the club nor AVB managed to fix this with 2 transfer windows this season...ridicules from both!

Bull shit i seen a spark, it was almost impossible for him to control 2 of the long balls he got given to him, he made a quality backheel to Ivanovic great link up, where as Torres, you know nothings going to happen if you pass that cabbage the ball, mayaswell just just kick it out of play.