Chelsea 1-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we gonna put a sring of wins together and finish top 4, therefore fooling the Chelsea Heirachy into thinking our current squad is good enough? like we've done in the last 2 years? but then again if they don't improve and gain top 4, who we gon sign? sense of errgencey at Chelsea seems really lacking. How has Courlay done is his role anyways? and Buck

if we need to finish out of the top 4 to start a serious rebuilding, I wouldn't mind to play the Europa League next year.

Fuckin hell we drew Leciester City in the next round if we go through,

Lets get 4 FA cup titles in 6 years BOYS!!! COYB I STILL HAVE FAITH!!!!!!!!

That's the spirit lad!, fucking brilliant!.

If we manage to get the team back on track we can do it, but we need Liverpool out, we will lose to them, however i am confident we can beat Spurs.

U just answered your own question. It was two seasons ago. And remember back then lamp and drog were 31

Doesn't really mean shit.. Like i stated in another post, Drogba's form in 09-10 was 100% better then his form in 07-08.. He was two years older.. The fact of the matter is, The style of play does not suit our boys. It took Carlo a little while to figure out his "diamond" wasn't working and he changed it. The fact that AVB has gone into every game with the same formation just goes to show he is a stubborn prick. I would really like to give him a chance but at what cost? This could turn out to be a disaster...

And if your answer is "the old guard are know longer performing" think again.. We had not only 1 'Mourinho era' player (mikel) on the field in the first half and could not create a single decent chance.. It wasn't until our 50 million pound headache left the field and we started looking half dangerous..

If you all think getting rid of the likes of Lampard, Drogba, Terry, Cole, Essien are going to fix the problems, think again...

Doesn't really mean shit.. Like i stated in another post, Drogba's form in 09-10 was 100% better then his form in 07-08.. He was two years older.. The fact of the matter is, The style of play does not suit our boys. It took Carlo a little while to figure out his "diamond" wasn't working and he changed it. The fact that AVB has gone into every game with the same formation just goes to show he is a stubborn prick. I would really like to give him a chance but at what cost? This could turn out to be a disaster...

And if your answer is "the old guard are know longer performing" think again.. We had not only 1 'Mourinho era' player (mikel) on the field in the first half and could not create a single decent chance.. It wasn't until our 50 million pound headache left the field and we started looking half dangerous..

If you all think getting rid of the likes of Lampard, Drogba, Terry, Cole, Essien are going to fix the problems, think again...

I've honestly found that argument pretty annoying myself. Whenever something goes wrong, the "get rid of the old guard" excuse comes up, and people start posting their FIFA 12 lineups for future Chelsea. Its clear the "old guard" is getting on, and need more support from their younger team-mates each season, but the fact is the quality of this support has declined each season. Also, we are missing two key players,: a speedy winger, and a creative central mid.