Lucas Piazón

the wes

idk probably not. he is my favorite and it looks like we made another retarded decision. why not just loan him to reading. adkins would be like "what position do u play son?" and he would be getting 90 mins every week.

He made his debut at Malaga at the end of January and now about 3 months later he has 13 games and 2 assists. I think thats pretty fair and he im sure he wouldnt get that many games here.

He made his debut at Malaga at the end of January and now about 3 months later he has 13 games and 2 assists. I think thats pretty fair and he im sure he wouldnt get that many games here.

He's only started one of those games iirc and the rest of his appearances are for 10-20 mins at the end of games. He's hardly made any difference there.

He's only started one of those games iirc and the rest of his appearances are for 10-20 mins at the end of games. He's hardly made any difference there.

Better than nothing here.

I think we should look at to loan him to a newly promoted side next season, as I think hes not yet at the level of KDB, Lukaku even Chalobah who can get game time now. Him, Josh and Kalas are 3 players I would prioritise in getting EPL loans.

But worse than a loan to championship side or even a lower PL team where he could have got regular minutes.

Oh yeah totally agree with that, no question about it. But there must be a reason why he was loaned to a champions league team but not to a lower PL team? if hes good enough to get minutes in Malaga surely he's good enough to get minutes at lower table teams.

Oh yeah totally agree with that, no question about it. But there must be a reason why he was loaned to a champions league team but not to a lower PL team? if hes good enough to get minutes in Malaga surely he's good enough to get minutes at lower table teams.

Well..considering Malaga's small squad, Piazon was always going to get some cameo appearances.

As for lower EPL teams...they'd probably give their own youngsters a chance..rather than bringing in a raw youngster like Piazon..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=651299101563541&set=a.361764087183712.110550.294665740560214&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf'>

Depois do jogo com meu maior ídolo , com esse exemplo de pessoa e de jogador @kaka // After the game with my idol @kaka example of person and player

394368_651299101563541_1691685810_n.png

has he actually even played? i remember being ridiculed on this thread why i said that loaning him to malaga would be a mistake and he would probably get more chance with us in EL than with them. i mean i think even ake would have got as much playing time as piazon since his move.

• 2 weeks later...

Piazon linked with Liverpool...

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/47379_chelsea_s_lucas_piazon_linked_to_liverpool_-_report.html

Chelsea's young Brazilian player Lucas Piazon could join Liverpool next season, according to Brazilian sports newspaper Lancenet.

The Brazilian newspaper reports that Málaga, where he is playing on loan. are unlikely to keep him next season now Manuel Pellegrini left the club.

He will present himself to Chelsea on July 5, but his future is not certain as manager Benítez left the club and they have not confirmed the new manager yet, although Mourinho is likely to be hired.

Lancenet reports that Liverpool have emerged as a possible destination for the former São Paulo player, as they have been impressed with Coutinho's performances and would like to add another Brazilian player to the squad.

Lucas Piazon has played 11 leagues for Málaga this season, but he has not scored any goals. Despite that, he has had some impressive performances.

Would be terrible business by Chelsea if this is actually true, which i think is not.

He is one of the many young players currently on loan that has impressed me. I think a more aggressive loan move in the PL would be good for him or back to Malaga since Isco looks to be leaving and hopefully he can get more than 11 games.