Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

We invested so much in youth the last couple of years, finally getting deserved results.And its such a turnaround, at some point after 2009 we really looked like an aging squad who is doomed to decline and stuff, but look now, we were so fuking robbed to days ago and iam still happy, why ? Because the club is going in the right direction and is destined for greatness.

only one problem... no rambo... :(

Ive said this before and i will say it again. Even though Rambo has been good as a midfielder recently i still aint so sure about Mikel and Rambo. Mikel does a good defensive job and Rambo is a fantastic engine, but i want us to have a midfield which can take controll over the game. Rambo and Mikel just aint those types of players. We've already got Oscar, Mata and Hazard that bosses but I still think somethings missing in the pivot.

If we take controll in the pivot we will be one step close to a perfect team.

Ive said this before and i will say it again. Even though Rambo has been good as a midfielder recently i still aint so sure about Mikel and Rambo. Mikel does a good defensive job and Rambo is a fantastic engine, but i want us to have a midfield which can take controll over the game. Rambo and Mikel just aint those types of players. We've already got Oscar, Mata and Hazard that bosses but I still think somethings missing in the pivot.

If we take controll in the pivot we will be one step close to a perfect team.

tbh never seen kdb playing except for genk(against us, where i think he played as a winger) and then in pre-season. but as far as rambo n mikel go, they seem to play good together (so far). they were good against arsenal, tot and i think they were fabulous against united (u cant say it was their mistake for the 1st 2 goals). but lets see how things go. anyways its always great to have options n competition in the team.

tbh never seen kdb playing except for genk(against us, where i think he played as a winger) and then in pre-season. but as far as rambo n mikel go, they seem to play good together (so far). they were good against arsenal, tot and i think they were fabulous against united (u cant say it was their mistake for the 1st 2 goals). but lets see how things go. anyways its always great to have options n competition in the team.

I wouldn't mind seeing Chelsea play a 3-man midfield next season..

GK

Defence

Rambo -- Mikel -- KDB

Mata ----- --------Hazard

Striker

He was in studio of a football show here on national tv on monday (the ex coach). Defensive wise KDB is way more advanced, so if you count that in the package, he probably is more total.. But can you really compare the two? Further more he had only big words to spend on KDB, saying he can be one of the best of the world in near future..

That was the old coach of KDB, but he don't know Eden Hazard that well, just looking @ him on tv during international breaks?

Btw he is a pig to launch that kind of BS

he is perfectly entitled to express his opinion ...said little in criticism of Hazard just praised Kevin more ...I have no problem with that

I have seen the television show and in this Hein Van Hazebrouck was mostly comparing KDB with one of his 'KV Kortrijk' starlets Brecht Dejaeghere.

Furthermore he received reward because HE was the guy that brought KDB in the first team. He laughed and said that even the Radio Commentator would have seen the brilliant talent KDB was displaying in the youth teams :).

He didn't said that much about Hazard, apart from saying that he's a great player. But it's clear he REALLY likes KDB. He praises him a lot and indeed even stated he could well be one of the best players in the world very shortly!

IMO KBD's vision of the game & his rare talent to play diagonally at any time is really World Class!