Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

No thanks Witsel.

Witsel has the talent to be a regular starter at CFC. But I think he's unaffordable right now. I think Fellaini is more realistic choice. Although, he has to be happy with a Mikel role, where as in Everton he can play as AMF.

But back on topic, it seems that KDB has been put in a team that is below his level. Certainly at this point, where Werder is performing really poorly.

I really think he didn't get a fair shot in pre-season. The way he performs at Belgium, shows he could've battled with Lampard for a midfield position. He wouldn't have played as much as know, but he'd be playing at a higher level, in Europe, etc.

The season long loan at Bremen should be enough to convince RDM that the Belgian is ready to play for the senior side.KDB will find it difficult to start most of the games but at least it will be good to know that midfield reinforcements will not be required in the summer transfer window.

My say would be to try him out and give him fair chances to start and if things don't work out then a second half season loan to a premier league side would be an ideal solution.

I watched parts of the match tonight and I have to say, in terms of technique, ability and general class, Kevin is head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch.

KDB man of the match in a 4 - 0 win

Did he officially get MOTM or your own opinion?

Apparently, according on the Bremen forum he was great and motm.

- mit Abstand die meisten Ballkontakte (118) by far the most ball touches

- mit Abstand die meisten Pässe (86) by far the most passes

- die meisten "intensive Läufe" (64) the most intensive runs

- die zweitgrößte Laufdistanz (12.26km) running distance

Quelle: bundesliga.de

Also: Was leider gleichzeitig bedeutet, dass er nächste Saison bei Chelsea spielt.Der Kerl ist einfach nur sensationell

Which at the same time means he will play at Chelsea again next year. That guy is just sensational :-)

Lol! Great!