Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

KDB is a completely different midfielder compared to Ramires, so no, he will never be better at what Rambo does for us.Also, it would be very disrespectful to bench such an important figure in our CL campaign in favor of de bruyne who has done virtually nothing for Chelsea.

Oscar and hazard also haven't done anything for chelsea. What now, bench them? Screwed logic i am afraid :-)

I said it would be disrespectful benching Ramires for no reason.Screwed up reading.

never is a very long time . I hope KDB is as good as the coach says after all he is OUR player

If Hazard,Oscar,Mata and Ramires keep performing there simply is no space,so technically that's a never until someone under performs

I said it would be disrespectful benching Ramires for no reason.Screwed up reading.

If Hazard,Oscar,Mata and Ramires keep performing there simply is no space,so technically that's a never until someone under performs

there will always be space for a truly world class player

KDB is a completely different midfielder compared to Ramires, so no, he will never be better at what Rambo does for us.Also, it would be very disrespectful to bench such an important figure in our CL campaign in favor of de bruyne who has done virtually nothing for Chelsea.

Now where do you write 'for no reason' like you claim in your last post.

Screwed brain?

I said earlier that the only way Ramires would get benched is if he underperforms and since he isn't,there is no reason.

there will always be space for a truly world class player

No,there wont.Check Barca,Madrid,Spain,Germany,City etc....

He is a chelsea player, whatever you want. And he is already better than Ramires. Not the same profile btw

Ramires is unskilled but physically gifted

It's not so laughable as you make it out to be. With all due respect, I don't think you've seen many games from KDB. While a completely different player then Rambo, he's far more talented, and will most definitely be the better player eventually.

Anyway,Im not even going to discuss this anymore.My reaction at people wanting to bench Ramires for KDB : rection%20face.gif_thumb.jpg

Time will tell, Land. No offense meant, really.

I just remember this kind of talk regarding Hazard too :-)

We agree to disagree and I am fine with that. Just know i will get back to you on this post later (in a friendly way). Never say never regarding players .. What if KDB turns out to be vastly better then Ramires?

I'm not taking anything away from De Bruyne,great talent, the problem is (as I have said 100 times in this thread) benching Ramires in order to make him a starting 11 player

Well, for you it's a matter of principles. You say you wouldn't bench Ramires after what he's done for the club in the CL campaign. Logic doesn't get more flawed than that I'm afraid. This is football. The better player is always going to play the important fixtures.