Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Agree man, and if Mikel is developing like last couple of months, mby we won't need DM anyway.We only need a big name striker to lead us properly !

How has Mikel developed that significantly over the last couple of months? He's always been good, people are just coming round to it now.

And isn't Torres a "big name striker"?

Agree man, and if Mikel is developing like last couple of months, mby we won't need DM anyway.We only need a big name striker to lead us properly !

Mikel is developing?, he's still not good enough for this team and we will do better with a replacement. He couldn't play with any reliability what so ever, always leaving his man unmarked and being clumsy in the midfield.

I even said myself he can be a useful player this season if someone like Ramires or Romeu where with him, because they can cover him a lot more. Ramires has been the midfield maestro lately, was brilliant against Arsenal, can cover a lot of ground, so Mikel doesn't have to be the one dropping back.

But he's still a poor player and why waste him in our team, get someone better if we want to win things. Like a deep lying playmaker sort.

McEachran needs to go live in a gym for like 2 years, he's too lightweight, needs a bit more muscle like Hazard, Mata.

As for KDB, I can't wait to see him in a Chelsea shirt. I'm glad we snapped him up from Genk for a bargain fee.

And what about Oscar? Altough he is not a muscle man he plays fantastic.

Forget this crap. If a player got talent big muscles aren't necessary at all.

How has Mikel developed that significantly over the last couple of months? He's always been good, people are just coming round to it now.

And isn't Torres a "big name striker"?

Torres is a big name clown.

Mikel is developing?, he's still not good enough for this team and we will do better with a replacement. He couldn't play with any reliability what so ever, always leaving his man unmarked and being clumsy in the midfield.

I even said myself he can be a useful player this season if someone like Ramires or Romeu where with him, because they can cover him a lot more. Ramires has been the midfield maestro lately, was brilliant against Arsenal, can cover a lot of ground, so Mikel doesn't have to be the one dropping back.

But he's still a poor player and why waste him in our team, get someone better if we want to win things. Like a deep lying playmaker sort.

Ok man compare Mikel to what he was a year ago, isn't he alot better ?

Proved yesterday why he should have been given a start for Belgium long time ago. Played at the right side where he was excellent, although I believe he's better from the left. Two great weighted passes saw Benteke and Hazard clear in front of the Serbian keeper. Both should have put the opportunities away.

If he continues this blistering form should we call him back in january for our midfield?

Of course but then we'd have to pay something to Bremen for breaking the contract. i dont't know the amount but there was talk about the contract details when he signed for Bremen. A recall is not likely at the moment and I think it's best he stays there for thw whole season and plays every game rather than sit on the bench at Chelsea.

Hard not to get excited about the future when we already have players like Hazard, Oscar, Mata in the team and then a gem like De Bruyne out on loan. :o

Kevin DB just got voted player of the week by FIFA:

"Belgian rising star Kevin De Bruyne scored his first goal in national colours against Serbia on Friday. The 21-year-old attacking midfielder has reached new heights this season with Werder Bremen, the club to which Chelsea loaned him in August. Called up for the first time on 11 August 2010 to face Finland, the former U-19 international is in the process of staking a place in a Belgian midfield already brimming with quality."

source: http://www.fifa.com/...ader_news_box_4

No. Position Player 5 22px-Flag_of_Ghana.svg.png MF Michael Essien (on loan to Real Madrid until 30 June 2013) 14 22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png MF Kevin De Bruyne (on loan to Werder Bremen until 30 June 2013) 18 22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png FW Romelu Lukaku (on loan to West Bromwich Albion until 30 June 2013) 20 22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png MF Josh McEachran (on loan to Middlesbrough until 31 May 2013) 27 22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png DF Sam Hutchinson (on loan to Nottingham Forest until 31 May 2013) No. Position Player 29 22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png GK Thibaut Courtois (on loan to Atlético Madrid until 30 June 2013) 30 22px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png MF Yossi Benayoun (on loan to West Ham United until 30 June 2013) 31 22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png MF Gaël Kakuta (on loan to Vitesse until 31 May 2013) 38 22px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png DF Patrick van Aanholt (on loan to Vitesse until 30 June 2013) 43 22px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png DF Jeffrey Bruma (on loan to Hamburg until 30 June 2013)

How many of the youngsters will get a chance? With our youth policy and our transfer philosophy not many i'm afraid.Proven fact is that we don't give a chance to our young players.

No. Position Player 5 22px-Flag_of_Ghana.svg.png MF Michael Essien (on loan to Real Madrid until 30 June 2013) 14 22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png MF Kevin De Bruyne (on loan to Werder Bremen until 30 June 2013) 18 22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png FW Romelu Lukaku (on loan to West Bromwich Albion until 30 June 2013) 20 22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png MF Josh McEachran (on loan to Middlesbrough until 31 May 2013) 27 22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png DF Sam Hutchinson (on loan to Nottingham Forest until 31 May 2013) No. Position Player 29 22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png GK Thibaut Courtois (on loan to Atlético Madrid until 30 June 2013) 30 22px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png MF Yossi Benayoun (on loan to West Ham United until 30 June 2013) 31 22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png MF Gaël Kakuta (on loan to Vitesse until 31 May 2013) 38 22px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png DF Patrick van Aanholt (on loan to Vitesse until 30 June 2013) 43 22px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png DF Jeffrey Bruma (on loan to Hamburg until 30 June 2013)

How many of the youngsters will get a chance? With our youth policy and our transfer philosophy not many i'm afraid.Proven fact is that we don't give a chance to our young players.

Proven fact is that hardly any big teams give their youngsters a chance unless they've proven themselves on loan.

We cannot afford to give too many youngsters a chance if we want to consistently challenge for trophies. Unfortunately that's the cold truth.

Torres is a big name clown.

Ok man compare Mikel to what he was a year ago, isn't he alot better ?

I don't think he is, his passing has improved over the years, he does have a nice long range of passing the ball, but that's about it.