Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

It's hard to bench Ramires not because he's a better player but because tactically the role he plays serves a very important purpose. No one in the team can perform that role. So if you sub Ramires off for KDB, you've pretty much taken off all your tackling and ball winning ability.

If you want to take Ramires off for KDB, you better make sure you take off someone else to make room for Mikel & Romeu.

Mikel & Romeu & KDB?

or

Mikel & Ramires & Oscar?

Taking Ramires off for KDB is like taking a CB off a striker, you do it when you're desperate, but you don't start the game like that.

KDB evolved big in this season already. It was question if he can play good in stronger league and he did. Still a raw talent, but with full season of playing matches in BuLi, he will get experience and slowly going up in harder leagues. Direct play from belgium to england might kill him, but this is great for him to develop slowly. By no means, he is a top player yet or Chelsea starter, but if his play keeps getting better at such speed as now, he will be very good at the end of season.

I can easily see him as first team player in few years.

The comparison with Ramires is completely pointless because I don;t think that two players who play the same position could be more different than these two. Kevin's best attributes are technical while Rami is all about physicality. We have room for both players here.

KDB evolved big in this season already. It was question if he can play good in stronger league and he did. Still a raw talent, but with full season of playing matches in BuLi, he will get experience and slowly going up in harder leagues. Direct play from belgium to england might kill him, but this is great for him to develop slowly. By no means, he is a top player yet or Chelsea starter, but if his play keeps getting better at such speed as now, he will be very good at the end of season.

I can easily see him as first team player in few years.

I would say that he is really suited to english football by his style of play and England wont kill him. his long, direct balls that are so perfectly placed are sometimes what is needed to break down a stiff defense

he brings something different to a team with his passing range and crossing ability. Vision is something that you are born with or you dont have it. he does

I would say that he is really suited to english football by his style of play and England wont kill him. his long, direct balls that are so perfectly placed are sometimes what is needed to break down a stiff defense

he brings something different to a team with his passing range and crossing ability. Vision is something that you are born with or you dont have it. he does

I never said england is not suitable to him, but that massive change could kill him. I completely agree with you that he is something special, his long balls realy remind me on Gerrard or Lamps. Great prospect. I realy hope we will put him in starting eleven eventualy.