Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

John Chapman on twitter reporting via Belgian media that Genk officials were in London yesterday to meet Chelsea over KDB's transfer.

Think its either KDB or Willian this window.

But isn't always that Chelsea want to send him on loan? We do need players that can come in now lol.

But isn't always that Chelsea want to send him on loan? We do need players that can come in now lol.

Yeah, he'd probably end up going on loan. Willian could come in and play, but maybe AVB will persist with this team he has at the moment (as he's said a few times now). I mean, it's the team as a whole that are not performing, I don't think signing one player would make a huge difference.

Chelsea is brazilian, spanish, belgium team. :dance:

Let's dance samba, eat some tortillas's and drink some belgian wine. B)

You mean Belgian beer , right? :P we are not known for our wine

Btw Vermaelen and Hazard are family I tought , think they were cousins or something like that. (not sure) , so thats dangerous aswell if Arsenal bids aswell. :P If so we should steal their genes!

And why is it said here that the deal is done? Haven't heard any official news?

Great deal for us if this is true, but I'm put off by the "loan back" proposal, especially when we need wingers at the moment!

Would make sense however because don't forget De Bruyne is cup-tied in Europe, so he wouldn't be available for Champions League games!

Great deal for us if this is true, but I'm put off by the "loan back" proposal, especially when we need wingers at the moment!

Would make sense however because don't forget De Bruyne is cup-tied in Europe, so he wouldn't be available for Champions League games!

Sorry, I have nothing against you but ARGGHHH!!! The bloody cup tied thing!!! Why the fuck should we care?

Sorry, I have nothing against you but ARGGHHH!!! The bloody cup tied thing!!! Why the fuck should we care?

I'm not trying to make that an eyesore for the people on here, I'm only pointing it out.. people have complained about it being the same for Hazard ...

Who knows, we might be in for BOTH De Bruyne and Willian/Hazard??? Considering the loan back deal for KVB, maybe? I know it's more wishful thinking. But, I'm so excited to see KVB in a blue shirt! He looks amazing.