Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

If they don't win the league with ease and get to AT LEAST the last 4 of the CL with that squad and that cash outlay then they'll have failed MASSIVELY and Pellegrino should be sacked in the spot.

I agree that they should win the league after spending all that money and they probably will but the CL is a completely different matter altogether.

Personally I'd still expect them to be knocked out if (when) they come up against any one of Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Atletico or PSG. I wouldn't be surprised if Sevilla, Valencia or Leverkusen beat them either.

It is also quite the hoax KDB doesn't press or doesn't run. People who say that are bandwaggoning and haven't seen him that much. He runs most at the NT by far and did the same in the belgian league and in the Bundesliga. Year after year after year.

I fear his supposed lack of defensive work isn't what did him here at all. He wanted to be a regular without proving himself. Whole different thing and we blues tend to confuse the two due to media and ...

Running a lot doesn't mean you're good defensively. Cesc ran the most out of all our players last season in the league, guess he's also good defensively?

Good work rate but that doesn't equate to intelligent defending.

Running a lot doesn't mean you're good defensively. Cesc ran the most out of all our players last season in the league, guess he's also good defensively?

Good work rate but that doesn't equate to intelligent defending.

Also not what I am saying. Willian runs a lot too, so does Oscar. They close down space, having relatively few blocks (both) or tackles (Willian).

Ive been a defensive player all my life and having midfields shift position, close down spaces, haunt that ball, etc. Is quite what you expect. I do not expect him to be Vidal, I would rather expect that from Fabregas tbh.

Such bitterness haha.

€80 mil. You don't even have to prove yourself at the highest level for multiple seasons and win trophies to command a massive fee anymore. But then again, it's City's own willingness to pay such fees.

The way things keep going the elite will consist of just 5 or 6 teams. I don't look forward to that prospect.

So. Remember me ? I said it al along. Mou made a huge mistake. Mou is now talking shit to save his ass but you could see in his Bremen period he was a very special player. Mou just never checker youtube in the summer of 2013.

At bremen he coverted the most distance in the whole bundesliga giving many assists and scoring easy with his right and left foot. All this in his first season at high level coming from the pour belgian league.

No tattoos. No nightclubs just wearing a jeans and t shirt and only thinking and breeding football.

Mou is one of the best coaches in the world (defensive style though ) but this is for sure his biggest mistake so far.

Mou saying that kdb improved a lot at wolfsburg is a false argument . At Bremen you could see he is very special but it was not so much in the newspapers because Bremen was fighting to stay in the bundesliga that year. Kdb was the reason they stayed .......

So. Remember me ? I said it al along. Mou made a huge mistake. Mou is now talking shit to save his ass but you could see in his Bremen period he was a very special player. Mou just never checker youtube in the summer of 2013.

At bremen he coverted the most distance in the whole bundesliga giving many assists and scoring easy with his right and left foot. All this in his first season at high level coming from the pour belgian league.

No tattoos. No nightclubs just wearing a jeans and t shirt and only thinking and breeding football.

Mou is one of the best coaches in the world (defensive style though ) but this is for sure his biggest mistake so far.

Mou saying that kdb improved a lot at wolfsburg is a false argument . At Bremen you could see he is very special but it was not so much in the newspapers because Bremen was fighting to stay in the bundesliga that year. Kdb was the reason they stayed .......

Who are you breh?

Eh...he is a very, very good player, but untested at the top level yet. I personally didn't like him while he was here, grabbing every opportunity to cry at the media because he wasn't getting time on the pitch, that alone for me showed that he wasn't quite ready to be in a top team. If i would be lucky as him, to be a gifted footballer, working under a great manager, i'd put my head down and start working my ass off in training to get my chance.
Guess we'l see, if now, he's ready to compete for his place in a top team.

Eh...he is a very, very good player, but untested at the top level yet. I personally didn't like him while he was here, grabbing every opportunity to cry at the media because he wasn't getting time on the pitch, that alone for me showed that he wasn't quite ready to be in a top team. If i would be lucky as him, to be a gifted footballer, working under a great manager, i'd put my head down and start working my ass off in training to get my chance.

Guess we'l see, if now, he's ready to compete for his place in a top team.

Every player needs trust from his manager but if you perform that well at Bremen and the NT in 2012-2013 and your manager is saying all summer long he wants to change his coaching philosofy by working with and develloping young talents but buying Willian at the final day of the window you know you have to look elsewhere. V Gaal would never do that dor example

I thought lunatics only arrive when we sell a player to a Turkish club.

fuck Belgium,England,France,Germany,Brazil,Turkey and any other nation.our club is not a nursery for your national team where giving them games they haven`t earned is more important than Chelsea football club.

I thought lunatics only arrive when we sell a player to a Turkish club.

fuck Belgium,England,France,Germany,Brazil,Turkey and any other nation.our club is not a nursery for your national team where giving them games they haven`t earned is more important than Chelsea football club.

Kdb was the best player pre season until he got injured scoring a fantastic goal at the US tour. After being two weeks out first match against Hull MOTM with a delicate assist on Oscar. I admid he was poor against Man United and then willian came. Mou never talked to him and never got a fair change again

Kdb was the best player pre season until he got injured scoring a fantastic goal at the US tour. After being two weeks out first match against Hull MOTM with a delicate assist on Oscar. I admid he was poor against Man United and then willian came. Mou never talked to him and never got a fair change again

You blamed us signing Willian earlier on as why he quit,do you see him or Oscar demanding a transfer now because we signed Pedro or when we signed Cuadrado. At big clubs pro footballers expect competition.

It's all hearsay what was said behind closed doors,you did not witness it the same as i didn't.

but Mourinho has let many players leave Chelsea in both his spells as manager. Not one of them cry to the press like the boy does. Jose has not felt the need to speak about another player in the terms he has about the boy.

I'm off to bed now anyway.too late to stay up talking about players unproven at big clubs who failed at chelsea.even if they are those who expected special treatment.