The Tennis thread

termninja

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murray is such a twat, would he rather them close the roof midway through the fourth set or at the beginning of it? Come on Jerzy.

There was at least 45 minutes of light left. I suspect that he wouldn't be a twat if he was english eh? He fought his corner about the roof, as did the pole.

"Come on Jerzy"?, your the fucking twat mate. Is this all down to the Paraquay comments?, are you really that shallow?

There was at least 45 minutes of light left. I suspect that he wouldn't be a twat if he was english eh? He fought his corner about the roof, as did the pole.

"Come on Jerzy"?, your the fucking twat mate. Is this all down to the Paraquay comments?, are you really that shallow?

Murray's nationality has fuck all to do with whether I like him or not. That's absolutely irrelevant. I'm not and never was a fan of him nor his wonderfully charming attitude and behavior on the court, is that a crime? Nice try in basing your accusations off of absolutely fuck all though, you numpty :rolleyes:

The fact that you think I'm a twat just because I wanted Janowicz to win is fucking laughable at best.

Murray's nationality has fuck all to do with whether I like him or not. That's absolutely irrelevant. I'm not and never was a fan of him nor his wonderfully charming attitude and behavior on the court, is that a crime? Nice try in basing your accusations off of absolutely fuck all though, you numpty :rolleyes:

The fact that you think I'm a twat just because I wanted Janowicz to win is fucking laughable at best.

So, You would want Jessica Ennis to lose, if she had a shit personality? I think not. He moans on the court, like 99% of other tennis players. Janowicz constantly whined at the referee throughout, that didn't seem to put you off him. Strange eh? :wank2:

Congratulations to Marion Bartoli on winning her 1st grand slam. She was amazing today. Well done to Lisicki too as reaching the Wimbledon finals is a great achievement. Hope the Men's Finals 2morrow is more exciting and hopefully goes down to the 5th Set!