The Tennis thread

termninja

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real big shock for Serena to go out. Robson shoulda done better really. Maybe harsh but she controlled so many points but nerves got to her at the end of both sets. Anyone could win this now in the womens division. Now i really hope Haas and Youzhny win lol would be epic.

This has to be the weirdest Wimbeldon I've ever watched. Come on Youzhni, continue with the surprises :D

So what nationality is Murray this year, has he decided?

Still British till now. Though he could turn back into being Scottish anytime..

What annoys me is that when Andy Murray is playing well he is the darling of Britain but he is not playing well he is just another Scotsman.

I know this post is from ages ago but if Murray gets close to the final all of a sudden Britian will love him again.

Djokovic has been the best player by a mile, i'll fully back him to win this. Sure to meet Murray along the way to decide who wins it. Murray looks a bit dodgy to me. 'Mon the Serb!

Big respect for Del Potro recovering after that fall in the first game. His shots have been unbelievable. The power on this guy is incredible. I really hope he wins this game because he's been by far the better player. Ferrer is playing better now though,it could go all the way.

Djokovic is struggling in his game.

What a performance and what a finish. I've always like him but now i like him a lot more. Some of the shots he made, especially that last one were absolutely stunning. Never thought tennis could be so exciting.

Djokovic and Del Potro into the last 4. More to come! tennis ftw!