The Tennis thread

termninja

Fucking Polish cnut whining constantly about wanting the roof closed...IN BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT!......Typical middle England wanker concedes to the Poles demands (No change there then) and now Murray is cut off when he is on a roll. Fucking Polish wanker.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Pol is pretty arrogant seriously. It's not even dark here and Murray has huge momentum, now the roof is being closed. I hope Murray whitewashes him in the 4th set and shuts him up. I take a bit back from what i said earlier though, he is a very good player and has a great future. I can imagine there would be a lot of guys on tour who wouldn't like this guy tho. 22 years old, he will win a grand slam. Just not a very likable bloke.

Not a very likeable bloke, I agree. However, Murray is just as much (if not more) of a wanker.

You close the roof when the sun has gone down ffs. When it rains, they stop the match at 3-2, 15-30 for example. What's the fucking difference. It's perfectly fine out here, it's warm, bright and sunny.

You close the roof when the sun has gone down ffs. When it rains, they stop the match at 3-2, 15-30 for example. What's the fucking difference. It's perfectly fine out here, it's warm, bright and sunny.

Of course the weather is fine at the moment, but it's a lot better to take the time in between sets than to risk having to do it in between points. Oh well, the judgement on these types of issues has been incredibly inconsistent throughout this tournament.

I have to say I am a bit disapoointed in the crowd. I get that they are cheering for their own player, but c'mon, celebrating every DF and UE of Janowicz like Murray won the Champs is kinda pathetic.

Just needs to keep his cool and try n keep the momentum. He's playing his best tennis of the tournament. Tbh though Janowicz was talking about the roof when he was 4-1 up but i just think it's a completely wrong decision. Anyway... game on.

Probably everyone except Brittish (or at least Scottish) people will support Djokovic on Sunday. It's a shame that the Wimbledon crowd is so hostile when it comes to Andy Murray.

Probably everyone except Brittish (or at least Scottish) people will support Djokovic on Sunday. It's a shame that the Wimbledon crowd is so hostile when it comes to Andy Murray.

I support Mandy through and through. I said that since Rafa lost.

Good luck to him, he's shown a lot of bottle and guts throughout the last couple of years. If he wins on Sunday, i won't be upset. I like Djoko tho but i just wanna see a good game.