The Tennis thread

termninja

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did any1 see the doubles game tonight? what a performance by paes. out of the world.

ps- VAMOS RAFA.

Was going to give you a like if it weren't for the second statement :P

Paes was incredible, Stepanek was amazing as well.

Was going to give you a like if it weren't for the second statement :P

Paes was incredible, Stepanek was amazing as well.

We can both cheer for them now that they are in the final now. Go Paes and Stepanek. Paes even might even call it a day after winning another grand slam. When is the final, though?

But this year's US open has been pretty drab.

i love rafa, i respect fed, i like djoke (as a person) and i loathe murray.

what bout u?

I love Nole. Funny guy and a great person. I enjoy his attacking style of play.

I respect Rodger. I like the air of elegance in his play. I absolutely adored him at his best.

Nadal is a great player and an incredible athlete. Though I'm not a fan of his defensive style of Tennis.

I loathe Murray. All power and no brains. He should really learn to whine less.

I'm not particularly a fan of one player forever. I just love tennis and cheer for whoever is playing it best. Right now my favorite is Djoko. My all time favorite is probably Agassi.

Stepanek is also up there with my favorites. I just love his genius old-school Tennis.

Excellent game by Wawrinka, some of the forehand shots were absolutely stunning. But how shit was Murray today?! Terrible match by him.

Doesn't matter now hes won Wimbledon haha he might as well retire. No more massive pressure on him.

I love Nole. Funny guy and a great person. I enjoy his attacking style of play.

I respect Rodger. I like the air of elegance in his play. I absolutely adored him at his best.

Nadal is a great player and an incredible athlete. Though I'm not a fan of his defensive style of Tennis.

I loathe Murray. All power and no brains. He should really learn to whine less.

I'm not particularly a fan of one player forever. I just love tennis and cheer for whoever is playing it best. Right now my favorite is Djoko. My all time favorite is probably Agassi.

Stepanek is also up there with my favorites. I just love his genius old-school Tennis.

spot about djoko. great guy. someone you simply cant hate.

nadal's defensive and scrappy tennis is what makes him so endearing. he is such a great fighter. i remember him literally WILLING his opponents into submission. i specifically remember a french open finale against roger when roger was leading him 5-2. i think rafa was serving and he was on a break point. roger must have hit 4-5 winners in that point alone, but nadal somehow, just kept it all alive and ended up not only winning that point but the set itself 5-7.

also his nature and humility just makes him a perfect idol. :)

u missed out on tsonga, isner, potro and ferrer. :Goober:

indifferent towards tsonga, can't stand isner (tennis wise - I'm not a fan of the unappealing serve-based style), really like of Pony and Ferru ;)

nadal's defensive and scrappy tennis is what makes him so endearing. he is such a great fighter. i remember him literally WILLING his opponents into submission. i specifically remember a french open finale against roger when roger was leading him 5-2. i think rafa was serving and he was on a break point. roger must have hit 4-5 winners in that point alone, but nadal somehow, just kept it all alive and ended up not only winning that point but the set itself 5-7.

also his nature and humility just makes him a perfect idol. :)

and this was a perfect post :P

Looking forward to the doubles final. I think Paes and Stepanek just have too much momentum going into this. Would be surprised if they did not win it.

This is looking like Rafa's year in the men's singles. Watched the rerun of Nole's match yesterday and he's not at his best atm.