QPR 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Torres penalty "issue". First of all, he never took a single penalty for Liverpool either. Second of all, penalty takers are assigned by the boss.. if he wasn't assigned, then he wasn't, that's that. Ignoring boss's orders can have its consequences. Penalties like that are too crucial to hand it to a risky unexperienced taker who has no confidence whatsoever. Pens are too important to be fucked around with like that for the benefit of one man rather than the team.

About Torres penalty "issue". First of all, he never took a single penalty for Liverpool either. Second of all, penalty takers are assigned by the boss.. if he wasn't assigned, then he wasn't, that's that. Ignoring boss's orders can have its consequences. Penalties like that are too crucial to hand it to a risky unexperienced taker who has no confidence whatsoever. Pens are too important to be fucked around with like that for the benefit of one man rather than the team.

It wasn't just this pen, I clearly remember one that Luiz fucked up a while back - reminds me of Anelka in Moscow. Struggling striker need all the help they can get - I clearly remember when Rooney wasn't first choice for MU in terms of penalties(Cronaldo still around); during his annual slump they let him take penalties.

The Torres saga is getting laughable now. Why is it that Nando gets all of this backing and we are saying that he should be allowed to take penalties? How long are we going to have to wait for him to get his confidence? We can't just put results on the line by running the risk of letting him take penalties (which on current form will probably go straight into row z). Kalou never gets all of this love. We are just constantly defending Torres. If he misses from a yard out people will still be blaming it on other people.

'The passes to him are shit' said somebody as justification for him not scoring. The passes to him against Man U at Old Trafford, Blackburn at Ewood Park, Norwich at Carrow Road were all very good. Who can't finish? Yes its Nando but somehow him missing sitters is other players' fault

And bar him everyone else have been fantastic today, very usefull, had several proper actions and done a lot of good. Fantastic effort, team spirit, exceptional passing, a lot of creativity, plenty of chances and amazing attacking football. Lukaku would have scored hat trick if played today. Had it been Iguain there, he would have scored 5 with our killer passes that unlocked QPR defense so briliantly and all the chances we created. But Torres ruined it all with playing so awful. That is why we are only one more striker away from being world beaters again . Everything else is simply briliant. Wingers, midfielders, briliant. Just a new striker, please.

I watched the game today, and if Torres was my only problem, I would feel much better about this team.

You are 100% correct. I wasn't trying to single out just Torres. Everybody (expect for back four) was simply not good enough today. But with Torres, my expactations are even higher than for the rest. Cause he's intrinsicly the best player on the field. And it bothers me that he can't ventilate his talent.

You are a proper cunt you know. You could't be arsed? Well why have you then twice wrote about me, when nobody asked you to do that?

When I wanted to know what's your problem you went hiding.

When did you say this?, sometimes i look at the notifications and i just ignore them, especially when it's from you. And i did try and look for the button, but couldn't find it.

Im probally going to get pasted for this but with Nando and Didier both failing badly do we put Kalou up top?

Yes i know he isnt Henry bla bla bla bla bla forget about all of that, he gets what we need right now so badly GOALS he scores them when he plays and we need them i dont give a fuck about anything else right now, we need GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell no, at least Drogba and Torres have a technical abillity and can help with the team, Kalou will be useless, he will lose the ball all the time, he maybe sneaky with his positioning but we will be playing with 9 men outfield and relying on Kalou to get a sneaky goal, i used to say not play Torres because he will get lost in games, but it's not his fault he needs creativity, but i must say he's been brilliant the way he has been getting back and passing and helping with the team. But i knew he wouldn't be consistent, he isn't that type of player and he can't work like that, he's a goal scorer and that's that.

How about you shut up and stop quoting me, and i think i've said it before, stick me on the ignore list or something, you're a poster who comes on and is always insulting and such, i've seen many people have problems with you, just please do me a favour and stick me on the ignore list, because i really can't be arsed putting you on it, that's the only think i ask.

You are a proper cunt you know. You could't be arsed? Well why have you then twice wrote about me, when nobody asked you to do that?

When I wanted to know what's your problem you went hiding.

People take a hint from my Brotha-man Rodney King:

rodney_king.jpg

We all support the same team right??

BTW, we are still undefeated in 2012 :D

Bhatia, QPR’s co-owner and vice-chairman, made his point via Twitter, saying: ‘I’m convinced it’s time to allow the challenge system in football.

'Almost all other sports around the world allow it now. We have to have some kind of video replay system so that harsh decisions can be reviewed. So much (is) at stake in every game.

‘Mistakes are made (because) decisions are difficult and that’s fine, but why not allow those difficult decisions to be reviewed?

‘One challenge per half per manager wouldn’t slow the game any more than 30 seconds. I think it’s gotta happen.’

What a bunch of inbred they are.