QPR 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

He wouldnt be there if he would get proper service! it must get boring doing sod all up front cus no 1 wants to pass to you and when they do its half arse pass that he cant do much with! only so much someone can do on there own! torres for chelsea doesnt work

This. I am tired of people urging him to get back into the box as if its his fault! Is it so hard to observe that the number of touches he would get if he remains in the box will be in single-digit? And then people will ride him for him showing no work rate. I am not another die-hard Torres supporter but this is plain unfair..dissing him for something that is inevitable for our current side.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wouldnt be there if he would get proper service! it must get boring doing sod all up front cus no 1 wants to pass to you and when they do its half arse pass that he cant do much with! only so much someone can do on there own! torres for chelsea doesnt work

Totally agree, thats what I'm sick of, seeing Torres dropping into midfield or over to the wings to get a touch of the ball. Its not his fault, but even I can see that the midfield needs to be doing a lot better with creating chances for him, surely AVB can see it too?? Or maybe not...

That's why if AVB doesn't buy another player this month to help with creativity, then i hope he gets sacked, because it's pathetic how we aren't spending the money when we should be.

Just fuck off. What a bullshit post. Hate Chelsea fans.

HAHA Fuck off Scum QPR, go get Relegated, lol couldn't even sell out a small piece of shit Stadium LMAO what a terrible Club, don't Deserve to be in the EPL, got what they Deserved. Anyways Same story, we played shit but still got the job done.

CAN'T WAIT TILL THOSE SCUM COME TO THE BRIDGE AND WE BEAT THEM AGAIN!!!!!

Phew...glad that's over...good thing that Mike Dean loves giving penalties...

Can't really criticize Torres when the two wingers on either side weren't doing their job well either..Its appalling to see him forced wide so many times!

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE IT.

Probably the best way to win that game - a soft, soft penalty. Remember the league game, David Luiz' supposed foul on Helguson? What about the two rugby challenges on Luiz? KARMA IS A RIGHT BITCH, HAVE IT YOU DIRTY CUNTS!

And Malouda is absolutely infectious! All Studge did today was run at defenders irrespective of the position he was in (or of course pass the ball back, which dont needs mentioning for the current Chelsea side. Its as if they practice nothing but that these days!) and try to take people on. Not every single time is it effective Studge. DO NOT turn into another Malouda.

cant believe hes taking mata off. Why does he take our best player off every week?

Essien for Mata??

No sense whatsoever! :doh:

Some people here really like to moan about everything.

Taking out a player in the 90 min when we are 1-0 up who is tired and who can't defend for shit and bringing on a player who can run,defend and hold the ball doesn't make sense?

Really?I mean reallllyyyy?