QPR 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Just fuck off. What a bullshit post. Hate Chelsea fans.

Oh okay then, so you want us to keep the same players?, and draw against every midtable team?, get a scrappy win against relegation sides?, and lose to all the big sides?, because that's what seems to be happening. Okay if you want to see Chelsea play like shite for the rest of the season fair enough.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE IT.

Probably the best way to win that game - a soft, soft penalty. Remember the league game, David Luiz' supposed foul on Helguson? What about the two rugby challenges on Luiz? KARMA IS A RIGHT BITCH, HAVE IT YOU DIRTY CUNTS!

Haha the best part about it, a soft penalty, like they got a soft one against us, it's like it was written.

Ok, ok, ok, ok so the penalty was harsh but what about 5 minutes before that when Sturridge went down from the tackle on the right of the area which the ref gave a corner, it appeared the QPR player didn't even touch the ball but couldn't tell because of the quality of the stream picture. Did anyone see that?

Anyway, we were screwed in the league game and to be perfectly honest QPR, as the home team were awful and we deserved to win so it wasn't as dramatic a decision as it could be made out to be. We need to improve in the final third big time though because for all our pretty passing in the middle of the pitch, we created fuck all and didn't really look like scoring.

We're through though and that's all that matters.

Oh okay then, so you want us to keep the same players?, and draw against every midtable team?, get a scrappy win against relegation sides?, and lose to all the big sides?, because that's what seems to be happening. Okay if you want to see Chelsea play like shite for the rest of the season fair enough.

I realise that we can't buy anybody we want and sometimes deals just can't be done. I realise that at Chelsea, it's more often than not the board who decide when we can buy players - not the manger. Then finally, I realise that our fans are the most spoilt little brats who moan about everything under the sun. It's not the end of the world - at least we're not supporting Arsenal.

I realise that we can't buy anybody we want and sometimes deals just can't be done. I realise that at Chelsea, it's more often than not the board who decide when we can buy players - not the manger. Then finally, I realise that our fans are the most spoilt little brats who moan about everything under the sun. It's not the end of the world - at least we're not supporting Arsenal.

I am sick of hearing that we can't buy everybody, for fuck sake we are just buying a creative player, not everybody, clearly there are players we can get if we bid for, and we must buy them, or otherwise enjoy another painful season and expect more of the first half of this season. But yeah like you said we can't buy anyone, there's no players for sale at all, no one sells to Chelsea, but even if they do lets not try lets just watch them finish 6th.

lol i will say mike dean

lmao!, Mike Dean has really said sorry to us eversince that day he sent Torres off, he wants to make it up to us, City match, now this match, thank you Mike Dean, but try and prove yourself some more please :D

That trip to Mallorca really put spark back in our team, I could see it oozing :) It's the best I've seen Chelsea play in a long time.. the creativity was there, the energy, the movement, individual brilliances. You can't get a more convincing win than 1-0 by a penalty, especially against a tough and unimaginative side like QPR. We really did excel and up our game :)

QPR goalie still looks like a lesbian though

Oh my god just shut the fuck up; you really are a spoilt idiot. *face palm*

Yeah spoilt because i think the club should spend a player for my team. Yeah that's spoilt, how about you fuck off mate and get into reality and stop being one of those idiots on these forums who think we can finish first, and that it's all just a mentallity problem, yes it is a mentality problem but it's also a problem at the fact we can't do things we should be able to do, so happy you don't work for the board, oh wait you probably do.