QPR 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

That trip to Mallorca really put spark back in our team, I could see it oozing :) It's the best I've seen Chelsea play in a long time.. the creativity was there, the energy, the movement, individual brilliances. You can't get a more convincing win than 1-0 by a penalty, especially against a tough and unimaginative side like QPR. We really did excel and up our game :)

QPR goalie still looks like a lesbian though

Yeh I've never seen Chelsea Play SOOOO Well, Amazing. So much possession and one goal through a soft penalty, just Magnificent AVB, bravo you clown, bravo.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sick of hearing that we can't buy everybody, for fuck sake we are just buying a creative player, not everybody, clearly there are players we can get if we bid for, and we must buy them, or otherwise enjoy another painful season and expect more of the first half of this season. But yeah like you said we can't buy anyone, there's no players for sale at all, no one sells to Chelsea, but even if they do lets not try lets just watch them finish 6th.

Who?

Yeh I've never seen Chelsea Play SOOOO Well, Amazing. So much possession and one goal through a soft penalty, just Magnificent AVB, bravo you clown, bravo.

AVB? I saw 11 hardworking players, you better give them credit too :)

Oh okay then, so you want us to keep the same players?, and draw against every midtable team?, get a scrappy win against relegation sides?, and lose to all the big sides?, because that's what seems to be happening. Okay if you want to see Chelsea play like shite for the rest of the season fair enough.

He said he wants to spend that money on right players.

We bid 17 million for Willian and they want 12m more. Why should we pay that if he's not worth it?

We can't afford to overpay now. If Andre spend it now and couldn't afford Hazard or someone in summer you would still complain about that because you are disrespectful...

That's why if AVB doesn't buy another player this month to help with creativity, then i hope he gets sacked, because it's pathetic how we aren't spending the money when we should be.

You are getting boring with the same stuff of AVB getting sack for not buying players.

He said he wants to spend that money on right players.

We bid 17 million for Willian and they want 12m more. Why should we pay that if he's not worth it?

We can't afford to overpay now. If Andre spend it now and couldn't afford Hazard or someone in summer you would still complain about that because you are disrespectful...

How about you shut up and stop quoting me, and i think i've said it before, stick me on the ignore list or something, you're a poster who comes on and is always insulting and such, i've seen many people have problems with you, just please do me a favour and stick me on the ignore list, because i really can't be arsed putting you on it, that's the only think i ask.

Who?

We could of gotten Cabaye and such, i know he's not worldclass but he is a quality player, there is still players we can get, i still think we can get De Bruyne but i'm not entirley sure, even if it's not a world class player just someone who can help the team, and you get a lot of players like that, if you look in the transfer section you get a lot who are available but we aren't exactly spending the money, Eden Hazard however is a quality player but probably too much, i wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get him though i would like him.

Descent win.

I thought Torres was one of the best player in the first half.

If we have players setting up goal chances like he did for Sturridge we will improve our goals chances.

Apart from Torres first half, Ramires was again a beast in the team.

Second part very sad for Ramires. We will miss him a lot. Now Romeu and Essien will have to show what they got.

Great save by Cech. DL still made some childish mistake but overall doing much better.

No Cahill, so I assume he might play next game?

And last, Meireles in the midfield is becoming a bit of a ghost. This spot is the one to be taken over in the summer easily by whoever we get. Hopefully it will be Lucas. :)

How about you shut up and stop quoting me, and i think i've said it before, stick me on the ignore list or something, you're a poster who comes on and is always insulting and such, i've seen many people have problems with you, just please do me a favour and stick me on the ignore list, because i really can't be arsed putting you on it, that's the only think i ask.

You are a proper cunt you know. You could't be arsed? Well why have you then twice wrote about me, when nobody asked you to do that?

When I wanted to know what's your problem you went hiding.

My problem is that we have a striker who flees from the striker's position and that we play two players on the wings who don't have the attributes to be good there.

He wouldn't have to 'flee' from his position if he could actually get a half decent pass from someone in the team.

You can't blame Torres for wanting to be involved

Sorry man, I'm all pro-Torres, really. But today he was nowhere. He didn't score, but that's no surprise. But even when he doesn't score he's at least usefull. Not today. Expect for one or two proper actions today, he's done barely something good.

And bar him everyone else have been fantastic today, very usefull, had several proper actions and done a lot of good. Fantastic effort, team spirit, exceptional passing, a lot of creativity, plenty of chances and amazing attacking football. Lukaku would have scored hat trick if played today. Had it been Higuain there, he would have scored 5 with our killer passes that unlocked QPR defense so briliantly and all the chances we created. But Torres ruined it all with playing so awful. That is why we are only one more striker away from being world beaters again . Everything else is simply briliant. Wingers, midfielders, briliant. Just a new striker, please.

I watched the game today, and if Torres was my only problem, I would feel much better about this team.

Im probally going to get pasted for this but with Nando and Didier both failing badly do we put Kalou up top?

Yes i know he isnt Henry bla bla bla bla bla forget about all of that, he gets what we need right now so badly GOALS he scores them when he plays and we need them i dont give a fuck about anything else right now, we need GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!