QPR 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I understand picking a strong team and it's good to see AVB taking the FA Cup seriously but why the likes of Terry, Cole, Ramires, Mata and Torres all needed to play is beyond me especially with two important games coming up this week. Particularly Terry, Cole and Mata. We could of still picked a strong team that would have been capable of beating QPR anyways without these players playing. Cahill for Terry, Bertrand for Cole and Malouda for Mata. Ramires is also out for a month now. sad.png

I know it's typical us in recent years but why the youngsters are not getting at least some playing time in these sort of games, is again beyond me.

18 million or whatever Lukaku and he's barely featured all season.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhatia, QPR’s co-owner and vice-chairman, made his point via Twitter, saying: ‘I’m convinced it’s time to allow the challenge system in football.

Mistakes are made (because) decisions are difficult and that’s fine, but why not allow those difficult decisions to be reviewed?

‘One challenge per half per manager wouldn’t slow the game any more than 30 seconds. I think it’s gotta happen.’

Well, apparently it's not fine in his eyes if he's asking for a review system. On his second point, the game would be slowed down much more by even 1 challenge. The challenge system has been embraced in American sports and kills the excitement and exhiliration of decisive plays. Also, the officials are still known to get calls wrong even with the benefit of video review. Good to know the brass at QPR is as cunty and hypocritical as the rank and file supporter.

BTW, here's a little article I read on the antics of the QPR supporters before and during Saturday's match:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2093269/Even-children-joined-mayhem-Loftus-Road.html

Like zolayes says, I hope these bastards keep going down and down.

Love the little signs they have, "We are QPR. This is Loftus Road." Good that they identify themselves and the venue because someone might think it was some other pub team playing in a shoebox being cheered on by 15,000 assholes.