Paul Pogba

Madmax

So what if he is here for the Eminem concert?

Thats not until tomorrow evening and he was here today in and around London.

Cesc was here on promotional business and yet managed to squeeze in a chat with Jose so what's to say the same hasn't happened here?

If he doesn't sign then its no big deal-just twitter being twitter and we move on with our lives.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't think we will get him this summer but reckon he would want to join. Hes friend zouma, we have strong french speaking contingency; his attitude and passion is just meant to be molded by mourihno. Hes close to france and its london. + i can assume he grew up idolizing players like drogba, makelele.

Pogba in London on holiday (via @DiMarzio)

Possible, but why should he know where he is in holiday come on ??? Maybe he is right, but Maybe Not.. And its not the worst hint to see him near stamford Bridge..

Remember fabregas was also only in London for a buisness meeting ?

I believe if Jose gets a chance to talk to him than he is ours maybe not this window but maybe in a years time run his contract will be coming to an end and they have to sell.

He still needs more time to develop but has all the qualities to become immense under Jose and only Jose.

I believe if Jose gets a chance to talk to him than he is ours maybe not this window but maybe in a years time run his contract will be coming to an end and they have to sell.

He still needs more time to develop but has all the qualities to become immense under Jose and only Jose.

You forget Real and Barca?. If we want him to play for Chelsea , Mourinho must land him now. Because if he stay now in Juve i guarantee one year later we'll see him wearing Uefalona or Real kit.

You forget Real and Barca?. If we want him to play for Chelsea , Mourinho must land him now. Because if he stay now in Juve i guarantee one year later we'll see him wearing Uefalona or Real kit.

That's why Jose needs to speak with him. Convince him that he will make him the best midfielder in the world for his position as he did with Lampard, Drogba and Terry..

I do hope we sign him now but in reality we may need to wait until next year..

Well, if he improves, the transfer will be impossible, I think. That's the problem. He has the potential to be the best. And if it looks really dominant in the next season, perhaps there will be no way to compete against RM or PSG.

If Mourinho wants the signing, it's time to push. The very very big clubs will wait, i believe. They do not need him. And partly it is a risk.

Possible, but why should he know where he is in holiday come on ??? Maybe he is right, but Maybe Not.. And its not the worst hint to see him near stamford Bridge..

Remember fabregas was also only in London for a buisness meeting ?

Exactly. Totally correct in that he could be on holiday in London hanging around waiting for the Eminem concert.

But he has a lot of time to kill-certainly enough to have a chat with Jose if he and his advisors wanted to...

End of the day, if he comes then fantastic. If not then we're no worse off than before this all escalated.

As above, COMPLETELY agree that IF Jose gets to sit him down it will be done and dusted.

If Jose can tell this kid what he plans for him, how to use him, look at Lampard, Christ.. BROtential.

As above, COMPLETELY agree that IF Jose gets to sit him down it will be done and dusted.

If Jose can tell this kid what he plans for him, how to use him, look at Lampard, Christ.. BROtential.

Yup, the only problem is how much Juventus want to let him go.

Paul Pogba spotted near Stamford Bridge as Chelsea target fuels transfer talk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2687987/Paul-Pogba-spotted-near-Stamford-Bridge-Chelsea-target-fuels-transfer-rumours.html

#Juventus would rather keep hold of Pogba due to his age, but are willing to part with him for £60m, or cash plus Ramires (Express) #CFC

TransferNews @MrTransferTalk

· Bid launched by Chelsea for Paul Pogba! #CFC

According to various reports, a bid from Chelsea for Paul Pogba is imminent.

BREAKING- I'm told Chelsea held talks with Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba today, a bid from Chelsea is imminent. #CFC

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You