Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Arsenal trying to work us from behind with the Sanchez buy, hope it still happens. Beside Cesc im really dissapointed if we end up only with Costa and Luis knowing Ramires and Mikel could have another season like the one just ended.

So richy ass footballers can't travel around the world during their holidays? I wish I could believe he's here signing for us but it's just too casual to be true.

Lol OF COURSE NOT.

Even though he must've been there when he played for Man U. Maybe he actually likes being in London? We're not signing him. Relax everyone, i don't want to see you all get crushed.

Lol OF COURSE NOT.

Even though he must've been there when he played for Man U. Maybe he actually likes being in London? We're not signing him. Relax everyone, i don't want to see you all get crushed.

You wrong mate. We will sign him. Relax

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You