Paul Pogba

Madmax

If we get Pogba the need for a 10 is lessened. Hazard can play there, Cesc can play there, Willian can play there... Pogba can play there too.

I dont think Pogba would be a good no 10 or a no10 at all ... however he can be a legend if he plays CM and becomes b2b kind of player who drives forward.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea will spend the remaining 10 days in the transfer window trying to persuade #Juventus to sell them Paul Pogba. (Independent) #CFCcfc.png

#CFCcfc.png's hierarchy are now ready to push hard to make Pogba theirs, and British footballs, most expensive signing of all-time. (Independent)

The £70m that #Juventus want for Pogba, who have already sold Arturo Vidal for £28m to Bayern Munich, is within #CFCcfc.pngs range. (Independent)

Interesting.

I didn't even blink when I thought the bid was 69m, why on earth would I be put off by 54m? We have a long way to go before this gets ridiculous in my estimation

I feel the same especially after seeing championship sides spend £10m on championship players

If Chelsea buy a player like Pogba is clear Mourinho is going to play 433 most of the time, so no n°10 needed.

I don't understand why we didn't go for Kondogbia early in the summer, he would've been perfect for our midfield, and affordable.

Interested to know just how keen we are on getting him and whether these journos are talking nonsense.

If we want him in a big way, I think could easily see Cuadrado and another player going there. I really do

if it doesnt come off, it shows we are looking at doing something big before window closes

I think he can play there from time to time for sure.

Honestly, if Zouma can play CM from time to time so can Pogba :)

For me it is not a position suited for him .. yes he like going forward but that doesnt make him a no10. CM is the position he should be at and own it, potential is clearly there to be there among the best.

Feel that with Pogba coming in Oscar would be able to play a free no10 role and could have an excellent season.

This is purely my opinion, no disrespect to yours.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You