Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pogba away from Turin? The "no" is one of those dry, peremptory: because Juventus believes the Frenchman still not for sale. He courted yes, but to come forward in a more serious was in the last hours only Chelsea of Mourinho, as we reported. Concrete attempt of rapprochement with Juventus and the player who was there, but did not meet at all the parties.

8,000,000 offered to the player, considered by few Raiola and his entourage. To Juventus, however, it offered about 75 million, offer monstre much to topple the leadership. So on with Pogba, for now the balance on the seat Juventus. At the start the season, leading the field: Juve not give his jewel, Chelsea is only a wall in front of him.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com

Can we translate the translation

75m€ is insane. Can we roll time 1,5-2 years back when he was available for 40m€ (Marotta words) ? What he has done since to command such fee ?

It's insane, I'm speechless.

I don't bother, if club have money to throw away we may as well try with the next bids or something. But I don't want to read in the next week that we didn't try with Koke.

Can we translate the translation

Sure, there you go

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/chelsea-makes-attempt-for-pogba-but-receives-firm-no-from-juventus-player/

Will Pogba leave Turin? The answer is a firm "no", because Juventus considers the French midfielder off the market. Chelsea made a concrete attempt with the player, but the €8 million net of taxes annual salary was deemed too low by his agent Raiola and Pogba's entourage. Chelsea offered €75 million to Juventus, which wasn't enough to to even make the bianconeri consider it. Pogba will continue with Juventus, he's ready to start the new season with the club while Juve is holding on to their jewel.

I hope we are willing to spend that sort of money on alternatives, like Koke for example, if the Pogba deal doesn't happen (which is looking likely).

Koke dont want to leave, i thought thats obvious by now.

I would put this offer for Thiago Alcantara. Started on the bench for the second time in a row for Bayern. Although Pep would be crazy to let him go.

Pogba-seems to want to stay at Juve and Juve don't want to sell, but can still be persuaded to leave if the offer is big enough and Juve allow it

Veratti-impossible because PSG are known for being bonker buyers themselves so chance of them selling one of their best player is 0, even if we offer 100m for him they might still reject because if he wasn't their player they would probably pay that themselves like they did with Luiz

Koke-again 60m release clause and possible to sign if he wants to leave, which he doesn't for now so 0 chance

Pogba seems most likely of the 3 impossible deals, the likes of Moutinho, Witsel...etc are more realistic. The likes of Modric are not even available to bid so no point talking about.

Question does Pogba, Koke, or Verratti want to come to Chelsea? persoanlly i don't think so.

Ultimitely the player holds the most power, if the player wants a move i have no doubt the two clubs can get something done.

I would put this offer for Thiago Alcantara. Started on the bench for the second time in a row for Bayern. Although Pep would be crazy to let him go.

I'd love another tidy Spanish wizard. Thiago, Isco, Koke...

My favorite type of player to watch.

why do people think Cuadrado is a good bargaining chip? we are desperate to get rid of him and he is there 3rd 4th choice. Its a completely separate deal. Juve have already sold a number of key members of there team. They aren't going to sell another this late in the window. They have clearly said he is not for sale to both us and barca. No chance its happening

See i dont want Oscar to be a part of any deal, people are forgetting this is a squad game. At the minute our squad is thin enough, are we really about to sell our only number 10?

If we get Pogba the need for a 10 is lessened. Hazard can play there, Cesc can play there, Willian can play there... Pogba can play there too.

people seem to have forgotten that he personally rejected us and barca

It was just an example, my point being is i hope we are willing to spend that sort of money on other top class midfielders if Pogba doesn't come.

If we get Pogba the need for a 10 is lessened. Hazard can play there, Cesc can play there, Willian can play there... Pogba can play there too.

I just feel like we're selling too many of our vital players, whether their squad players or starters, First Kdb than Schurlle and now Oscar? he's inconstant but he's one of our better players and i have a feeling he'll be a beast this season.

Chelsea will spend the remaining 10 days in the transfer window trying to persuade #Juventus to sell them Paul Pogba. (Independent) #CFCcfc.png

#CFCcfc.png's hierarchy are now ready to push hard to make Pogba theirs, and British football’s, most expensive signing of all-time. (Independent)

The £70m that #Juventus want for Pogba, who have already sold Arturo Vidal for £28m to Bayern Munich, is within #CFCcfc.png’s range. (Independent)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You