Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United is clearly aiming for the league and get back in to CL. Also they get their business done early this summer compared to some other clubs..

They have had a clear run at two players no other big club were after from the outside. Any Pogba deal will be funny and crazy at the same time for many reasons.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I just cannot for the life of me get my head around some transfer fees in general, but this is just fucking beyond absolute madness.

Have you visited the caf lately? They talking about £100M like its pocket money for them.

Tbh im a bit jealous. I also want us to sign top players..

3 minutes ago, nono said:

What will they do to Maestro Wayne though ? You can't have two maestros in midfield. There's only one violin. Both Mozart and Salieri can't play.

:D:D

In his presser mourinho said that Rooney wont ever play 50 meters from the goal - indicated that he will be playing higher up in the pitch.

1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

Have you visited the caf lately? They talking about £100M like its pocket money for them.

Tbh im a bit jealous. I also want us to sign top players..

Don't visit that forum, bad enough listening to the wankers on SSN or SKY in general.

I hope that Whiskey nosed cunt Feguson gets alcohol poisoning off the read wine and JM falls flat on his face and they finish mid table.

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

100M, 100M, 100 fucking million....:lol:

Seen a lot of bullshit going around these days on how Ibrahimovic and Pogba would now be Chelsea players "had Mourinho stayed here". Plus a lot of wank hashtags "#Ambition" and shit like that.

From what I have read, should this deal go through, the numbers would be insane - ‎£105m the transfer amount, ‎£300k p/w for Pogba and ‎£25m for his agent, Mino Raiola.

Right now most of the Mourinho fan boys must be thinking "Hell, it could have been Chelsea instead of United if Mourinho was still here", but I wonder - how many of those would still agree with these obscene numbers being thrown around.

I bet this forum would be in meltdown had Chelsea, with Mourinho still here, tried to sign Pogba for 105m, give him 300k p/w, plus an extra 25m to his agent. And rightly so. Top talent, but nowhere near worth that.

3 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Seen a lot of bullshit going around these days on how Ibrahimovic and Pogba would now be Chelsea players "had Mourinho stayed here". Plus a lot of wank hashtags "#Ambition" and shit like that.

From what I have read, should this deal go through, the numbers would be insane - ‎£105m the transfer amount, ‎£300k p/w for Pogba and ‎£25m for his agent, Mino Raiola.

Right now most of the Mourinho fan boys must be thinking "Hell, it could have been Chelsea instead of United if Mourinho was still here", but I wonder - how many of those would still agree with these obscene numbers being thrown around.

I bet this forum would be in meltdown had Chelsea, with Mourinho still here, tried to sign Pogba for 105m, give him 300k p/w, plus an extra 25m to his agent. And rightly so. Top talent, but nowhere near worth that.

Good post mate. I think I am just old and boring now and my mind just cannot match up these figures now a days.

I'll be jealous that they'll have Pogba but I'm glad it's not us that's spending that amount on a single player. There are 2-3 players in the world that are worth that amount and Pogba isn't one of them.

As long as Conte gets the backing he needs we'll be fine. I'd rather buy 3 top class £30-40m players than a single £100m+ player.

I would rather spend 150million and add serious quality to the squad than spend 100million and add 7 decent players.

Bailly, Mkhitaryan, Zlatan and Pogba (?) That is three quality players and a defender with potential.  Mourinho has made his move early and I have to admit,  they have been good.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'll be jealous that they'll have Pogba but I'm glad it's not us that's spending that amount on a single player. There are 2-3 players in the world that are worth that amount and Pogba isn't one of them.

As long as Conte gets the backing he needs we'll be fine. I'd rather buy 3 top class £30-40m players than a single £100m+ player.

If Chelsea could afford the money, would you still say that? Actually, I think from United pov this is a really good window. They'll sell off players (Mata, Fellaini, Blind whoever else Jose doesn't fancy) and likely reduce the net spend to well under 100mil

A player is worth whatever a team is willing to pay for him. Our bid for Pogba last year was very close to the amount being quoted here.... He is a fantastic player and Utd have a need and the money, kudos to them if they succeed in buying him back.

For this sort of money you'd just expect to get someone like Ronaldo, Messi, or Neymar. A player who can singlehandedly dominate matches on a consistent basis and score 30, 40, or 50 goals a season. Good as Pogba is he isn't that type of player. He doesn't really control and boss games.  He's the ultimate luxury player.

He'll be excellent for United but the fee will always be ridiculous unless he wins a couple of Ballon d'or's.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

For this sort of money you'd just expect to get someone like Ronaldo, Messi, or Neymar. A player who can singlehandedly dominate matches on a consistent basis and score 30, 40, or 50 goals a season. Good as Pogba is he isn't that type of player. He doesn't really control and boss games.  He's the ultimate luxury player.

He'll be excellent for United but the fee will always be ridiculous unless he wins a couple of Ballon d'or's.

No one player can dominate a match. 

22 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

No one player can dominate a match. 

What? We've seen it up close and personal over the last few seasons in the PL. Hazard, Suarez, Bale, and RvP to name a few. They each did it throughout an entire season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You