Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, they are miles apart on personal terms and the deaal couldd collapse.

Source?

Anyway it wouldn't be the end of the world. He's just Gary Cahill. It's not as if we're trying to sign messi.

He shouldn't be on more than 50k

Source?

Anyway it wouldn't be the end of the world. He's just Gary Cahill. It's not as if we're trying to sign messi.

He shouldn't be on more than 50k

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7401996/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"We're still miles apart regarding agreement with the player," he said, warning the Bluesspacer.gif had alternative targets.

Agree with you, he shouldn't earn more than £50m, otherwise he can fuck off.

With our luck, he'll pick up an injury tomorrow :whistling:

I don't think he'll play, Gary Hooper did not play for Scunthorpe during his transfer process and before joining Celtic

Apparently, they are miles apart on personal terms and the deaal couldd collapse.

I'm not convinced, everything goes well and the Telegraph wants to make up a controversy. Anyway there is no smoke without fire as we say in French, if there is something true I'm not surprised from him :lol:

Yeah, to quote TX he will probably 'waltz into the club and demand the number'.

Another Benayoun controversy ? :(

His distribution was always good, that's one of his stronger sides.

Yes, of course, it was my point. I do agree with others on the fact he was given a harsh appreciation of that Villa game because on some aspects he was in fact very good

Sorry to think that a lot of defenders struggles against Heskey, especially for a debut !

lets be careful folks. Anytime the net goes to overdrive on a potential chelsea signing, i looks to me like the shades of "robinho"

To be honest if the deal collapses it won't be the end of the world. Especially because Villas Boas said that there are other targets... and that for 3rd and 4th choices we have a lot of solutions now: Bosingwa, Romeu... and for the future Bruma or Kalas.

Chelsea are pushing ahead with plans to sign Bolton Wanderers defender Gary Cahill for £7 million and hope to announce the deal on Sunday.

However, there have been a couple of hitches to negotiations. Cahill’s wage demands have caused some surprise at Chelsea, while it is understood the player is also concerned as to whether he will be first-choice in the centre of defence.

Bolton are desperate for the deal to go through because they do not want Cahill to leave for free next summer — he is in the last year of his deal — but Villas-Boas is understood to have warned that the England international is not his only option if negotiations are not concluded quickly. The move is expected to go through.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8983558/Carlo-Ancelotti-set-to-return-to-Chelsea-with-offers-for-Florent-Malouda-and-Alex.html

I don't think he'll play, Gary Hooper did not play for Scunthorpe during his transfer process and before joining Celtic

I'm not convinced, everything goes well and the Telegraph wants to make up a controversy. Anyway there is no smoke without fire as we say in French, if there is something true I'm not surprised from him :lol:

Another Benayoun controversy ? :(

Yes, of course, it was my point. I do agree with others on the fact he was given a harsh appreciation of that Villa game because on some aspects he was in fact very good

Sorry to think that a lot of defenders struggles against Heskey, especially for a debut !

To be honest if the deal collapses it won't be the end of the world. Especially because Villas Boas said that there are other targets... and that for 3rd and 4th choices we have a lot of solutions now: Bosingwa, Romeu... and for the future Bruma or Kalas.

Chelsea are pushing ahead with plans to sign Bolton Wanderers defender Gary Cahill for £7 million and hope to announce the deal on Sunday.

However, there have been a couple of hitches to negotiations. Cahill’s wage demands have caused some surprise at Chelsea, while it is understood the player is also concerned as to whether he will be first-choice in the centre of defence.

Bolton are desperate for the deal to go through because they do not want Cahill to leave for free next summer — he is in the last year of his deal — but Villas-Boas is understood to have warned that the England international is not his only option if negotiations are not concluded quickly. The move is expected to go through.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8983558/Carlo-Ancelotti-set-to-return-to-Chelsea-with-offers-for-Florent-Malouda-and-Alex.html

The Telegraph. LMAO. They don't half talk some utter bollocks.

Does he really think he is better than either Luiz or Terry ? Lmao. I am afraid his wage demand is quite high compared to his level..