Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool to hijack Cahill move

http://www.espnstar....ck-Cahill-move/

If we lose out to those scum bags then things are fucking wrong, and to top it off, I will cry!

Save your tears my friend. AVB has said there is a backup plan to Cahill. I don't think he is bluffing. Additionally, he said is confident that the deal for Cahill will get done. If Liverpool want to pay far over the odds in wages for what would be a squad player for them, they are welcome to it. That being said, I would still be a little ticked if he ended up with the dippers, but only out of pettiness and my visceral distaste for them.

^^

Exactly, Liverpool are more than welcome to add to their stack of over-priced under-performing English players and pay Cahil 150K/week. I'll be happy to see how this works out for them when the FFP comes into action.

If Cahil doesn't want to come to SB for the wages we are offering....well, he is not the only defender in the market.

Mata is only earning 50k per week...

What ? I won't get carried away considering it is the Sun, but if true... Those people are they really thinking he is good enough to earn £100k a week ? My God. Even those £70k a week we are said to offer him are too expensive. He should be on a £50k per week wage.

What a dick. He's in it for the money, not the shirt. Very sad. I have respect for players liked Mata, JT, Lamps, Sturridge etc that actually play for the shirt. =/

its extremely idealistic of you to think that a player with no connections to a club who are known for paying big wages wouldnt ask for a big wage.

its extremely idealistic of you to think that a player with no connections to a club who are known for paying big wages wouldnt ask for a big wage.

Indeed. Even they types of Lampard & co will ask for a higher wage.. If we offered a wage-cut I'm sure there'd be an outcry by their representatives. This is why I back a salary-cap!