The "Second" signing

If Azpilacanta (whatever the spelling) and Hazard comes in. Josh disovers his full potential at Swansea and comes back a ready made starter we are just Malouda leaving away from it being the perfect January.

hahaha

It's fucking Azpilicueta. It's not that hard. :D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't buy oh well. If we buy, i don't see any other target then the Marseille RB, or the Fiorentina striker.

After that, value is very hard to get during this month as stated by AVB!

Wait till the summer.

I hope we do get Hazard. I mean Boas knows a good winger when he sees one. Remember James Rodiguez for Porto ( I know he singed in 2010 but I'm surprised we haven't been linked with him) In my opinion we have all the ingredients to explode into some great form but are missing a winger to play for us today. If we do get Hazard, a possible future with Kakuta, Davila and Sturridge already at the helm, is indeed the quick,skillful and attacking pieces for a very bright future on the wings. That with Mata, Mceachran, Piazon, Lukaku, Lalkovic, Romeu,Ramires and maybe still Torres is certainly quite a deadly attack too. Not to mention Luiz, bertrand, and van Aanholt bombing forward. This why time for AVB is so important, people need to look beyond our current situation and see that in the future, not too distant, is looking damn impressive.

I wouldn't mind seeing us signing Götze tbf... I think he could be ten times better than Mesut Özil

us getting gotze would be a dream come true, that amount of talent in that bloke is ridiculous!

Not sure if any of you know who Freddie Boswell is on twitter, but he claims we had a bid for Gaston Ramirez knocked back yesterday.

Make of that what you will

Truthful or not being linked with talents like this pleases me! Definitely the 'type' of player we need!

I certainly will. Last year i was watching it on a live fucking stream round my girlfriends house after work. Think this year i'll go home n watch things unfold without hassle on tv.

I certainly will. Last year i was watching it on a live fucking stream round my girlfriends house after work. Think this year i'll go home n watch things unfold without hassle on tv.

yes mate, was on the phone with my best friend the whole evening, also a supporter of the Chels´, and we were over the moon when they announced the Torres deal. Well, we know how it did unfold from there and that the signing with the bigger instant impact was in fact Luiz. But none the less, dead amazing January 31. Don´t need another one. Please not a a similiar situation with Modric or someone like that. Just a normal quiet night watching other teams paying to much money for footballers. For once.

Thankfully there's only 11 days left of this piece of shit window. We all know that the Jan window is all about January 31st. 1 day of epicness!

Hahaha come on Ollie, we all know rumours shoot up even after the window in prep for June! They never stop :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You