The "Second" signing

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope what the papers said aren't true about AVB, appearently he said no midfielder will be needed because Essien has made a return, if so then he needs fucking sacking, Essien is not the same player and will only be worse, plus he's more defensive minded, we still need a creative midfielder, there is no way we can finish 4th...

I hope what the papers said aren't true about AVB, appearently he said no midfielder will be needed because Essien has made a return, if so then he needs fucking sacking, Essien is not the same player and will only be worse, plus he's more defensive minded, we still need a creative midfielder, there is no way we can finish 4th...

Agreed. At least buy a winger so we can move Mata into midfield.

Yeah i read that somewere , who says Essien will last the rest of the season if his knee gives away again we are back to sqaure one. Also he his legs are not up to being a box to box mid anymore.

Yeah i read that somewere , who says Essien will last the rest of the season if his knee gives away again we are back to sqaure one. Also he his legs are not up to being a box to box mid anymore.

I like how everyone on this forum is part of the chelsea medical team.

Can we at least see what essien still has to offer before we go saying he is a paraplegic.

For all we know his rehabilitation has gone well and he could return to his form of 3 season's ago.

although i do not really see him doing it, lets just be optimistic

"not at all,not at all, the players available are overprized or don't have the talent we are looking for"

'The options available are overpriced, we have full belief in what we have, we are not panicking, we spoke about a forward but its not a necessity, it's not impossible that we won't buy but we will see,' said Villas-Boas. :)

'The options available are overpriced, we have full belief in what we have, we are not panicking, we spoke about a forward but its not a necessity, it's not impossible that we won't buy but we will see,' said Villas-Boas. :)

made my day

LMAO, touché.

'

The options available are overpriced, we have full belief in what we have, we are not panicking, we spoke about a forward but its not a necessity, it's not impossible that we won't buy but we will see,' said Villas-Boas. :)

I hate the letter Z! :angry:

I like how everyone on this forum is part of the chelsea medical team.

Can we at least see what essien still has to offer before we go saying he is a paraplegic.

For all we know his rehabilitation has gone well and he could return to his form of 3 season's ago.

although i do not really see him doing it, lets just be optimistic

Yeah, medical team and the finance department. I say we give Essien more than part of one game before we all decide he's finished.

If Azpilacanta (whatever the spelling) and Hazard comes in. Josh disovers his full potential at Swansea and comes back a ready made starter we are just Malouda leaving away from it being the perfect January.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You