The "Second" signing

You mentioned that signing a player who would have an impact straight away would rule out De Bruyne.. realistically De Bruyne would be able to contribute a great deal to the first team if he played instantly. He is deadly from set pieces, can cross quite well, sees defense splitting passes and has great pace and trickery, so if we shift Mata to the midfield and play De Bruyne on the left wing, we will create more chances in the middle of the park due to Mata playing there and I reckon De Bruyne would be able to contribute a great deal on the left with his eye for goal and crossing.

I didnt include De Bruyne, because all the talk has been about him going on loan straight away. If we get him this window and he stays and plays, then great.

But unlikely to happen this window. Although he's raw, I agree he could give us an option on the left wing, allowing Mata the free role in the middle

Torres

De Bruyne -- Mata -- Danny

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt include De Bruyne, because all the talk has been about him going on loan straight away. If we get him this window and he stays and plays, then great.

But unlikely to happen this window. Although he's raw, I agree he could give us an option on the left wing, allowing Mata the free role in the middle

Torres

De Bruyne -- Mata -- Danny

If De Bruyne arrives I dont think he will be loaned out tbh, well I hope not haha

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle854352.html

What do you guys think of him?

I always liked him at barca and he is creative!!

He would also be a better squad player than kalouda!!

He is alright.

Very hard for him to get time with Modric in the team.

Owen Coyle or Brendan Rodgers would surely take out the best from him.

But for 4m, is not that bad! And yes def. a step up to Malouda, Kalou put together.,

Turan went for only 12 mill

TouchlineDrama TouchlineDrama

Atlético Madrid were the only other bidders for Shaqiri—offering €8m—but Galatasaray matched that and added a desirable 25% sell-on clause.

Quote: TouchlineDrama TouchlineDrama

Odd that hijack bids aren't flooding in. Shaqiri could start for Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool but is sadly being overlooked—like Arda Turan

9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:lol: I'm actually a fan of his 'is it subliminal, is he being literal' speech. It's quite exhilarating trying to decipher it.

deciphering... reminds of literature teachers trying to decipher everything. sometimes a lump of shit is just a lump of shit without any symbolism :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You