The "Second" signing

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVB should use his barca connections to get thiago and let barca have the same buy back option that oriol has :D

That would be a dream come true!

What point would it serve? Being the training ground to Barca?

What point would it serve? Being the training ground to Barca?

The point would be us getting one of the best young playmakers and we can keep him even if barca want him back!

But we give them the feeling they still have something to say!!!

The point would be us getting one of the best young playmakers and we can keep him even if barca want him back!

But we give them the feeling they still have something to say!!!

And what makes you believe we can keep hold of Romeu? Barca say one thing, AVB says the other... who to trust? And having a temperamental catalan who wants to go back to his boyhood club, won't be an easy task. Doubt Barca would let him leave without a definite buy-back clause where we don't have a say.

We, as a club, are AWFUL with transfers. Does anyone else feel that way, too? Don't get me wrong, some are great signings...but the ratio of those greats to the fails is not very strong at all lol

######

in general agree ,,we sign very young not ready for the squad or players frankly past their peak.

Luiz has been an exception to this ..I would like to see signings in the age range 21 - 24 ready to take places as squad players at once

BUT hungry to become key starters.Make places much more competetive

And what makes you believe we can keep hold of Romeu? Barca say one thing, AVB says the other... who to trust? And having a temperamental catalan who wants to go back to his boyhood club, won't be an easy task. Doubt Barca would let him leave without a definite buy-back clause where we don't have a say.

who said Oriol was temperamental???

I trust AVB!

So i would say get him and i think he should have understood that he is behind fabregas,xavi iniesta....

But i said it would be a dream come true!

You mentioned that signing a player who would have an impact straight away would rule out De Bruyne.. realistically De Bruyne would be able to contribute a great deal to the first team if he played instantly. He is deadly from set pieces, can cross quite well, sees defense splitting passes and has great pace and trickery, so if we shift Mata to the midfield and play De Bruyne on the left wing, we will create more chances in the middle of the park due to Mata playing there and I reckon De Bruyne would be able to contribute a great deal on the left with his eye for goal and crossing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You