Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aware that i'll be mocked and ridiculed..

Kaka is highlly inconsistent in the league(Serie A), Champions league is a different story and thats when most of the world watches him and bases their opinion on..

Completely agree.

No you're right kez, I don't see this transfer happening either!

I didnt thinik we'd sign Shevchenko, then again, 5 years ago I didnt think we'd have 2 league titles and a realistic chance of winning the Champions League every year.

At this time in Chelsea anything is possible.

It could be a good thing that all these stories are appearing, I would like to see Chelsea try and sign him.

He would be a fantastic replacement for Lampard. I just can't see it happening, but with Scolari now the manager he may be able to convince him

trust agents to gob such shit to get a hefty new contract for the player...

thats what steve kutner is doing for lampsy and thats what kotscho is doing for kaka...

to put it simply, milan got ronaldinho for the cheap, he would have got more transfer money from citeh, so it's pretty obvious he has a big contract and a helluva share in his image rights..

and kaka doesn't want to be left out..

if anything the lamps bashers in here should learn something from it..

It could be a good thing that all these stories are appearing, I would like to see Chelsea try and sign him.

He would be a fantastic replacement for Lampard. I just can't see it happening, but with Scolari now the manager he may be able to convince him

Yes, he would unless he flops in his first season with us. Players do need time to adjust. If we signed him, I mean.

Edited by .Biru

What would the "Lamps bashers" learn from this ?

That at the end of the day, kaka doesn't want to leave milan, nor does milan want to sell kaka, it's just the agent trying to cough up a big contract for kaka and inturn get a hefty commission..

just as in the case of lampard..

Chelsea’s Going to Buy the World!

Slowly but surely the season is approaching. But not soon enough for my liking. Yes I have the Red Sox, whom are my first love. Yes the Patriots will be reporting to training camp soon, and the return of American football is always a wonderful thing. Yes the MLS and the USL are currently playing, but my Saturday and Sunday morning needs Premier League football. The good thing about this time of year is that the transfer window usually starts to get a little more busy. And Chelsea are not just staying behind the scenes, the headlines dealing with Chelsea are numerous.

• From the possibility of Chelsea brining in Kaka for a world-record €100m (£79.3m). To Milan wasting to time to come right back out and announce that Kaka would be going no where, or at least not for that “little”. Oh but it does not stop there. Kaka’s handlers have come out and said that not only is the move a possibility, but a definite. In their own words, a “deal will definitely happen.” Not that saying this is ground breaking or news to anyone, but bringing Kaka to Chelsea would be the greatest move the club has ever made. Yes the money is ridiculous. But for Chelsea, money is nothing. And if Roman is willing to pony up for someone of Kaka’s ilk, I love the idea and I need it to happen.

• But the stories are not only about the possibility of players coming in. Now Drogba is back in the news due to him being left behind as Chelsea fly out for their preseason tour of Asia. It would seem that it’s all but settled he’ll be leaving the club this summer. My thoughts on Drogba leaving are no secret, I want him to. After what happened in the Champions League final, I have no time for him. He showed himself to only be worried about — well — himself. And not to give a shit about what position he put Chelsea Football Club or his teammates in.

• Yesterday I read that according to his agents, Chelsea have also put in a £31.75m bid for Robinho. Of course every Brazilian will be linked with Chelsea due to Scolari but this is one I wouldn’t mind see come through as well. He’s young (24), skilled, and would no doubt help in brining some more attacking football to Stamford Bridge.

Things are changing at Chelsea. Just how much is yet to be seen, but will be interesting to continue watching.

To some extent, I am happy. Don't get me wrong, Kaka is a good player. A very good player. Or so the myth says. The truth is that he is very inconsistent in Serie A, and seems to only perform in European matches. £80 million for one player would put an unbarable weight of expectation on his shoulders, so much so it will be like Shevchenko, and we'll be catering for a ghost player. I love Kaka and think he is one of the best players in Europe at the moment, but such a move and such a price tag will surely be nothing but a burden. I'd be all for the move, but not for that amount of money. No player is worth that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You