Frank Lampard

DavidEU

he's so good with his new deeper role in midfield.

I remember AVB wants lampard to play more deeper but lampard rejects it.

The point is, i dont understand how RDM can make Lampard accept his new role? :D

It's all about man-management and keeping things simple which AVB didn't.

It's all about man-management and keeping things simple which AVB didn't.

yeah, sometimes i think that the player pretending to play like shite and makes AVB fired. :P

But in the other way, sometimes i think that AVB is too stubborn. even if RDM already gives his opinion, he dont want to hear it.

May only be the Mail, but an interesting article nevertheless on the Lampard-Fabregas fued.

http://www.dailymail...d-revealed.html

What a cunt Cesc is. Fuck off.

Yeah, I remember that 2007 final. Fabregas was a total dickhead, even on Tuesday. His blatant dive was pathetic, thank fuck Messi missed. I hope someone makes a gif of that tackle Lampard made on him :D

I used to utterly hate Fabregas. They say 'out of sight, out of mind', but after seeing him play for Barca it reminded me how much of a cunt he is.

Hope he floods his house out by crying over the fact that Barcelona remain our bitches.

Fabregas can't stand that he was always in Lampard's shadow.. had it not been for him, he would probably have been considered the best attacking midfielder in the league. And now Lamps made him his bitch. The pictures of Messi hiding his head in his shirt and Cesc lying on the ground in front of Frank will stay in history as the 2 pictures to engrave the occasion.