Frank Lampard

DavidEU

the papers are out there to unsettled us....

why is no one saying ferdinand is leaving for milan or madrid????why calvanho???

why not rooney....why drog all the time???????/

paper are bias in short

why is no one saying ferdinand is leaving for milan or madrid????why calvanho???

paper are bias in short

Well there have been rumours about wet head going to Real Madrid in the last couple of days. The reason it is more focused on Chelsea is because Drogba has never quashed rumours that he will leave Chelsea and actually fuels speculation, I'm quite certain Lampard is going, its been on the cards for ages and Chelsea's inability to tie him to a contract is fueling this one. No idea where the Carvalho story came from, he's going no where.

paper are bias in short

Because all the newspaper writers are Man United supporters :wank2:

Frank Lampard says he will sort out his contract situation at Chelsea immediately after tonight's Champions League final.

Lampard said: "I'm very happy at Chelsea, it's been the best days of my career.

"My future will be sorted out in the summer, myself and the club have said we want to speak about my contract in the summer. Now is not the time to think about that.

"I say it time and time again that it will be sorted out in the summer.

"Myself and the club have said we want to speak about my contract in the summer.

"Now is not the time. I want my mind completely on the game tomorrow. After that we can deal with it."

The situation regarding Inter was made even more clear by spokesman Simon Greenberg, who added: "Can I be clear from the club's perspective. As regards Inter Milan, there has been no contact and no offers and we're not interested. "Frank's representatives have said the same. Let's just put that to bed."

Tribalfootball

Lamps to reopen contract talks

Chelsea midfielder 'confident' of agreeing a new contract

Frank Lampard is 'pretty confident' of agreeing a new contract with Chelsea as he looks to reopen talks after England's forthcoming friendly internationals.

Quarter_Finals_Frank_Lampard_Chelsea_Cha

Lampard has been linked with a move to Internazionale, although his agent has been quick to reject those rumours.

Speaking after Wednesday's dramatic UEFA Champions League final defeat to Manchester United, the 29-year-old has revealed that he will conduct discussions following England's games against USA and Trinidad and Tobago on 28th May and 1st June respectively.

Conclusion

"I have got to talk to the club," said Lampard. "My contract has obviously been the last thing on my mind in the last six weeks, but I will sit down and talk with them after the England games.

"I hope we can come to a conclusion. I am pretty confident we can. I have said that many times before."

On the disappointment of Chelsea's loss to United, he added: "At the end of the day what is important is that the club moves forward whatever happens with the personnel. We've given it everything this year and it wasn't quite to be.

"But the strength of a club is how you return when you have that little knock back."

Skysports

Good to hear - he's come out and said it in public, just the news I've been waiting for.

Edited by nikno

I am not at all worried about Frank leaving, he will stay and more than likely finish his playing days with us.

Amen to that.

Saw the interview and must say that one could feel the sincerity in Lampsy's voice.

Lampard has played half season. almost 40 matches and has scored 21 goals. Had he played the whole season, he would have had 30 goals this season.

Offload Drogba and Sheva(I hate to do this)...and keep lampard.

But I Love Sheva. The guy gives 100% whenever he is on field and keeps his mouth shut, unlike Drogba who days are numbered. I hope he flops at his next club.

Lampard has played half season. almost 40 matches and has scored 21 goals. Had he played the whole season, he would have had 30 goals this season.

Offload Drogba and Sheva(I hate to do this)...and keep lampard.

But I Love Sheva. The guy gives 100% whenever he is on field and keeps his mouth shut, unlike Drogba who days are numbered. I hope he flops at his next club.

thats too harsh..

me too....

hope he stays on the bench for the whole season his next club after some poor performance.....

then after that offloaded to man city or something hahaha

yeah sheva hit form during aston villa....if we did well in europe or he's in the next coach plans why not???

he can score wonder goals......

yeah sheva hit form during aston villa....if we did well in europe or he's in the next coach plans why not???

he can score wonder goals......

I hope so. I think Sheva isn't a completley lost cause, we'll see if the next manager will give him a chance.

On Lampard though, I'm really not sure. I really don't know whats going through his mind right now. After the UCL Final loss is he thinking... right, I'm off now. Or is he thinking, I've got the good life, the fans love me, and I'm sure Chelsea will improve next season so why would I want to leave? I hope it is the former!

I hope so. I think Sheva isn't a completley lost cause, we'll see if the next manager will give him a chance.

On Lampard though, I'm really not sure. I really don't know whats going through his mind right now. After the UCL Final loss is he thinking... right, I'm off now. Or is he thinking, I've got the good life, the fans love me, and I'm sure Chelsea will improve next season so why would I want to leave? I hope it is the former!

You hope it is the former? You want him to go?

As much as I hate to say it I think Lamps may stillbe moving on, I just think if all was well you wouldn't have heard anything about this. There would have been no stalling for a year, contract offered and signed no probs.

All we've heard for a year from Chelsea is we love frank and we want him to stay and from lamps I love Chelsea and want to stay yet a deal remains unsigned.

Please stay Lamps! I hope all the rumours was fake. I love Chelsea and we all love him. I wish to see him as a legend at the S.Bridge one day. He had done a lot of things here and had saved Chelsea in many important games. I can't stand to lost Frank the one we know as a fat frank.

• 3 weeks later...