Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I'll hit the lottery before THAT happens.

Lmao. So you think City won't be using Lampard as a player? Then why is he going to go on loan?! He could easily train with Uncle Harry or Mourinho. He's signing a LOAN CONTRACT where he becomes register. Where he therefore plays.

Yes he has to go to our direct rivals to train. It's the only viable option. You're completely right.

Let's name some other options then?

Melbourne? Really...a guy who still wants to play for England is going to play against Heskey and Bridges?

Spot fucking on.

Work out with a world class fitness coach over here in the States or at home in London. Not Man fucking City.

Be realistic. This guy is a born competitor, something no-one here moaned about when we reaped the benefits so now you expect him just to turn that off?

Sorry to break it to you guys but;

A. Competitors will compete until their dying day

and

B. Your ex-girlfriend will have sex after you.

Get over both of them, Have a wank and a lemsip and you'll be fine in the morning.

No-one's saying he should give up though, I would never suggest he should retire with us. When he signed with NYC, that was terrific.. He'd make a payday in America while also playing for a club in a league that would never affect us as Chelsea fans.

But when he then signs a loan deal, where he becomes eligible to play for a direct title rival? Surely, as a Chelsea fan, this must have some effect on you? He will be donning a City shirt and will play when he's called upon to win them points in the PL, CL etc.

You know what? Fuck it. If he plays for City and scores 10 goals while on loan and provides and handful of assists i'll be ecstatic. I hope he does well so we can see we made a mistake.

Ffs.

No-one's saying he should give up though, I would never suggest he should retire with us. When he signed with NYC, that was terrific.. He'd make a payday in America while also playing for a club in a league that would never affect us as Chelsea fans.

But when he then signs a loan deal, where he becomes eligible to play for a direct title rival? Surely, as a Chelsea fan, this must have some effect on you? He will be donning a City shirt and will play when he's called upon to win them points in the PL, CL etc.

Oh it's a shit feeling but I can't bemoan a guy whose instincts to push himself at the highest level which gave me so much joy are still pushing him to compete at the highest level.

He hasn't retired from international football like a certain bottle-job so clearly he still thinks he can contribute and if he wants to be selected should he go and play in the A-League or the Champions League?

Would people have preferred he had gone to Liverpool? Arsenal (no chance)?

He's gone to a club who will keep him stronger for longer. I hope he doesn't contribute much but if he's the difference between us winning and losing the title then there's bigger problems.

You know what? Fuck it. If he plays for City and scores 10 goals while on loan and provides and handful of assists i'll be ecstatic. I hope he does well so we can see we made a mistake.

Ffs.

This is a sarcastic post, right?

Hard to tell over the internet.

Pellegrini has a bone to pick with Mourinho, after he celebrated in the city dugout, watch him bring Frank on against us.

If.. 'if', it is just about training and running around a few cones, he can do that anywhere. JT would NEVER do this to us, he'd take the fans perspective, proper chels.

Pellegrini has a bone to pick with Mourinho, after he celebrated in the city dugout, watch him bring Frank on against us.

If.. 'if', it is just about training and running around a few cones, he can do that anywhere. JT would NEVER do this to us, he'd take the fans perspective, proper chels.

Maybe it's revenge for us using their colours in our training kit.

On the plus side, have you seen Man United trying to copy us with their new blue kit? Must get on Twitter and wind them up.

This is an ultimate "fuck you" message from City to Chelsea, for mistreating Lampard's departure. Lampard should've been given a testimonial match or a proper goodbye to him. Well now he isn't getting a testimonial.

Have you just decided? :D

"Whatever the next challenge is for me I will always be amongst you and have Chelsea in my home and in my heart. Hopefully I will get to see you all soon to say goodbye properly. In the meantime thank you for the memories and keep making history!"

So is this his idea of a "proper goodbye", making his last club in the Premier League our direct rival?

I'm sure there are quotes somewhere saying he would never play for another PL club.